Instagram?

That dude commented "nt" on one of my pics and added me so I added him back just for him to unfollow by the end of the day [emoji]128530[/emoji]

:lol: he's one of them lames.

Says follow back #NT to get his follower count up on here

Remember when he followed the second time around so he can't get his follower count ups. I didn't bother following. It is what it is :nthat:

Last edited:
Why dudes do this? Some female stuff B

Take XC off the list she followed ya boi

Last edited:
Idk man, but I'm realizing that this Instagram **** ain't all its cracked up to be. Most of my real peoples don't use it or barely use it. And most of my followers barely show any love or don't at all. Then you get all these random weirdos who add you just for a follow and then unfollow you so that they can have 1345 followers and be following 42 people. There's more people from here that didn't follow back I just can't think of them or don't know there names on here.

Idk man, but I'm realizing that this Instagram **** ain't all its cracked up to be. Most of my real peoples don't use it or barely use it. And most of my followers barely show any love or don't at all. Then you get all these random weirdos who add you just for a follow and then unfollow you so that they can have 1345 followers and be following 42 people. There's more people from here that didn't follow back I just can't think of them or don't know there names on here.
if your in sneaker IG then Pinoe77 is a bigger example commenting under shoe pics under another IG to follow pinoe77 for early release info and shoe pics

@sole blessed YES

That dude commented "nt" on one of my pics and added me so I added him back just for him to unfollow by the end of the day [emoji]128530[/emoji]

this is hilarious to me

a lot of cool NTrs but a lot of corny as hell dudes

if all you got is shoe selfies and unfollow me my feelings arent hurt at all :lol:

Last edited:
Need to go through this thread later. New to IG, but show a N some love...

@ART_BY_SAMUEL

I'll follow back.

Last edited:
those are kind words. thanks fam, happy holidays :nthat:

i wouldn't say i post dope stuff :lol: live a simple, modest life. Posts consist of run summaries, kings games, workout gear, with the occasional wdywt and food pics. been slacking on my pick up post but that's mainly due to it'll be the same stuff as most NTers
You awready know, happy holidays!

Bumped:
Making a list of NTers That Don't Follow Back Add To It And Bump It Up
dunksrnice - dunksrnice
sgo8 - illistic
Kickson34th - Formosa
AirForce1King
Retro707

Back
Top Bottom