Instagram?

Real talk!!! One dude from NT just lurks my live feed and never likes ****. Shout out to the real ones tho!! I’d say a good 60% of NT’ers show love but ya’ll other 40% some weirdos. :lol:
whats the proper etiquette???
i only like stuff from my feed
when its something interesting that i like
or funny
other than that i just scroll through my feed
am i suppose to like everything????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

also folks will follow me
but i dont think they are interesting enough to follow back
so i dont follow them
me not following back is bad etiquette???

Pretty cool IG man, looks like you had/have some great memories. Need to chill with all that GS stuff. J/K. I picked ya'll at the start of the season.
Real talk!!! One dude from NT just lurks my live feed and never likes ****. Shout out to the real ones tho!! I’d say a good 60% of NT’ers show love but ya’ll other 40% some weirdos. :lol:
What is your IG man, interested in seeing the page now.

Reactions: urb
whats the proper etiquette???
i only like stuff from my feed
when its something interesting that i like
or funny
other than that i just scroll through my feed
am i suppose to like everything????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

also folks will follow me
but i dont think they are interesting enough to follow back
so i dont follow them
me not following back is bad etiquette???

I try and like most NT’ers posts unless I really don’t like it. And most of the time I genuinely like the posts but I do tend to be pretty free with like buttons.

You don’t have to like everyone & everything but some dudes will follow your story the second it drops EVERYDAY but never like or comment anything. Or other dudes will have the same sneakers as you posted and never like yours.
I just think it’s some weirdo ****. Unfollow me if you not interested in anything I post.

I’m actually disappointed in myself for putting that much energy into IG.:smh:

Do what you like I just think certain folks is weirdos.

Back
Top Bottom