Interest Check On My Brand

My uncle always wears plain tees and jeans. Every single time I've seen him. Says he's not trying to be anybody's "billboard."
laugh.gif

My buddy just started doing something similar

Crest_Navy_Folded_v3.jpg
Navy_Crest_Laydown_2.jpg
Navy_Crest_Tag_2.jpg
Dirty_Bird_Folded_v2.jpg
Navy_Gray_EFF_Front.jpg
Navy_Gray_EFF_Back_FPO.jpg
Hands_High_Laydown.jpg
Earn_Laydown.jpg

See I would wear this. Op u gotta go back to the drawing board, that looks real lazy. Come up with a interesting logo and try again and I would support.

Op u gotta go back to the drawing board, that looks real lazy. Come up with a interesting logo and try again and I would support.

also, im always down for any NTr going after a dream besides their salaried or punch clock job

Last edited:
damn son yall hard on ol boy. 
mean.gif

OP dont get discourage. keep trying!

Damn, NTers plugging their own brands in OP thread :smh: :lol:

OP, I don't know how long or how much effort you put into this, but its not worth buying.

It looks like you went on google images, found an image, cleaned it up in PS and then shopped it on another pic of a guy in a shirt.

That takes 10-15 minutes to do.

Nobody is going to pay you their hard earned money that took them 40+ hours a week to earn, in return for your 15 minutes of shortcuts.

You have to sit down, bounce concepts, research, sketch and trash 90% of what you come up with, before you should be throwing product at consumers.

As of now, I wouldn't pay for what you have. But thats not to say you can't and won't continue to put in the work t better yourself and your brand.

The hat is decent. But I would suggest making the spiral a tad bit smaller. Also, order a custom patch of your design, and get it put on an actual hat. See how it looks because real product will look different than a PS job

The concept is cool, but the design is a little too regular. Maybe tweak it so the logo is more your own than a generic spiral. Different spiral color, different style, etc.

OP... when you create something like this, your aim needs to be creating a BRAND. Once you've created a brand, it's easier for people to accept a design. Someone said something about slapping a supreme logo on the shirt and they'd buy it. If SUPREME wasn't supreme, their shirts would be garbage too. If Nike wasn't nike, how boring would their little swoosh be? If you put the words HAPPY in a red box and slapped it on the front of a shirt, you think people would buy? Probably not!

There are going to be haters everywhere.. .especially all the keyboard warriors and internet thugs on NT. That's fine. If you're going to make it to stores, your stuff will be great to some, okay to many, and horrible to others. Such is the nature of the business. But, if you can keep your ideas fresh, your costs low... and your relationships with business/retailers good, you've won half the battle. The hard part is getting started. Once you've built a brand, you can get away with more minimalism. Since you don't have a brand established, your battle is all uphill for now.

Either way, good luck. Make sure sure you own 100% of your designs... even if you've had someone create them for you. The legal part of this business is a hassle as well.

Back
Top Bottom