Interesting Interview with two NFL scouts about this years QB class.... vol. Sam Bradford overrated

^ uhhh did u not watch any game last year???.......dude shattered the completion percentage record... and they werent on 5-10 yrd tosses...how are u a texasfan?? do us all a favor... and stop being one....go back to norman or something

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

^ uhhh did u not watch any game last year???.......dude shattered the completion percentage record... and they werent on 5-10 yrd tosses...how are u a texas fan?? do us all a favor... and stop being one....go back to norman or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh man, you're starting to sound like those hype artist over at ESPN/collegefootball live. for every 20+ yarder dude threw, he must have 15 or more 5-10 yard passes completed. of course his completion rate was gonna be outstanding. someone figured the same offensive scheme worked for them last year, why change it this year. the only difference this year from last year is he runs less,and he seems to have regressed a bit passing. i just call 'em how i see 'em.

"how am i a TEXAS fan?", "go back to norman." my being a fan doesn't mean i have to beoblivious to my team's mediocrity. so i'm gonna continue being a fan and just do me, i mean, what are yougonna do, revoke my UT fan club card? child please.

hmm well if you watched the OU game... OU's zone was giving him the middle of the field... so why not throw it there.... and then in sharp contrast... ifyou watched the mizzou game that same year.... dude was bombing it all over the field.....oh and "my teams mediocrity"...ur and outsider lookingin... one of "those" fans who has no real connection with UT....and when u start talking about mediocrity... u might wanna throw in the fact that wejust had a game in which we ran AND passed for 300 yards A PIECE....mediocrity??? i dont think so.. i dont care who you play, that is RIDICULOUS...

oh and to this kid

Locker should be a first rounder...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ur and outsider looking in... one of "those" fans who has no real connection with UT....
That's like 75% of your fanbase...

Originally Posted by tmay407

ur and outsider looking in... one of "those" fans who has no real connection with UT....
That's like 75% of your fanbase...
I think I dislike both outsiders and a select few people with "a real connection with UT" because both can spew a lot of nonsense whenit comes to college football during a UT game.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Locker should be a first rounder...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

After another year in the system Sarkisian has in place, he will easily be a first rounder, maybe even the top QB in the draft.
No [ska] FRICKIN [/ska] way he gets drafted ahead of Clausen or Mallett (assuming all of them come out in 2011...although I have a feeling thateither Clausen or Mallett will declare in 2010)...

Gotta love this "anonymous" Scout stuff that happens from time to time in articles...I mean they can say anythingwhen they aren't accountable for it. Who is even to say these anonymous articles are authentic...technically couldn't a writer just put his views in anarticle and pass it off as anonymous...especially if those views are somewhat controversial? It is amazing how so many people put stock into garbage like this.Face it, drafting in football is a crapshoot. Always has been, always will be, with a few exceptions...ESPPEICALLY at the QB position.

No [ska] FRICKIN [/ska] way he gets drafted ahead of Clausen or Mallett (assuming all of them come out in 2011...although I have a feeling that either Clausen or Mallett will declare in 2010)...
co-sign....

Back
Top Bottom