Interesting story about 36 "hidden" vintage Corvettes in NYC...

Man, what a weird story.

I'd GLADLY take any one (or 5) of those pre-1982 Corvette's off his hands.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember hearing about a very old mansion in the northeast that was abandoned, people in the neighborhood thought it an eyesore of the community. I think someone bought it literally for $5. The person cleaned it up and found a stash of money in the wall from the Great Depression era if I remember correctly. I bet Detroit and Baltimore have quite a few places like this.

cant the old owners or even the banks involved stake claim in that money?.. Its hard finding treasures like that without prior owners trying to get in on the action too.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I remember hearing about a very old mansion in the northeast that was abandoned, people in the neighborhood thought it an eyesore of the community. I think someone bought it literally for $5. The person cleaned it up and found a stash of money in the wall from the Great Depression era if I remember correctly. I bet Detroit and Baltimore have quite a few places like this.

cant the old owners or even the banks involved stake claim in that money?.. Its hard finding treasures like that without prior owners trying to get in on the action too.
Old owners where probably dead and never told anyone about the stash. Something similar happen to my Dad's friend. He's a day laborer and him and 2 other guys where knocking down walls in a Duplex when they found two boxes. They pulled them out and when they opened it they where filled with Silver bricks. They called my Dad up cause he's a Jeweler and he sold the bricks and gave them their cut.

give it 25 years

someone will find a rotting collection of sb jordans and other nikes in a basement and make a story

Back
Top Bottom