Interscope Records cancels Cheif Keef's tours and plan to drop him off label

Chief Keef Sold 50K On His First Week Album Sales
Will Interscope Records cancel Chief Keef's contract and drop him from the label if his album sales are low? 50 Cent already gave HipHopMorning a hint that the people at Interscope were mad at Chief Keef for not coming to his video shoot. Now Interscope has cancelled Chief Keef's Tour after low ticket sales. It seems the next move for them to do is to drop him from the Label. If they do drop him from the label maybe they can find some more talent on our rising star section. (www.HipHopMorning.com/RisingStar)

Should Interscope drop him from the label? Comment below

http://www.hiphopmorning.com/News/i...-tour-and-plan-drop-him-after-low-album-sales

these rappers are all expendables, let this kid dissapear already he's already done alot of damage to hip hop :smh:

Never got with the Sosa movement.

Songs are not hot to me at all...

Good riddance.

somebody tell me, why is 50 so caught up in this kid's whereabouts? does he want him to get kicked off? seems like he used him just to get a buzz or something, but that didn't even help at all :lol:

I enjoy seeing this young man do his thing..but at the same time he has a negative effect over the youth his age and some older then him..thats not his problem though..sosa is just being himself..im sure he didnt sign up for people to take his music to the head

I enjoy seeing this young man do his thing..but at the same time he has a negative effect over the youth his age and some older then him..thats not his problem though..sosa is just being himself..im sure he didnt sign up for people to take his music to the head
so much is wrong with this statement

son that love sosa video look like it was shot on a 200 dollar budget , he just inside some  house

and it got like 24 million views.

as for "tours" he's to young in the game too be headlining but he'd be good opening for wiz,jeezy,ross etc

im sure he can command 10-20 thousand a show , assuming he got 360'd they could get their money back 

asap

interscope spent no time grooming this kid nor did they build any type of real game plan for this dude.....

you aint hear him doing featurings on major artist track's like you heard drake and wayne before their

albums , he has no mixtape buzz outside a mixtape that probably dropped like a year ago. they just shot

him out with a release date....finally famous woulda been a good mixtape and they shoulda followed up

the mixtape with some featurings and dropped "hate being sober" (without 50)for the radio , cus he really aint getting no radio love

Last edited:
He shoulda stayed independent and kept building if he's serious at all about rap.

Other than a few beats his music was trash anyway. Dude is just young and dumb, he probably cant even comprehend whats happening.

Last edited:
Dmv what's wrong with what I said...dude is 17 I'm sure any of us would want to keep a clean image so we could be positive influences on our fans...buts its obvious the guy doesn't care...a dude died in his city and he celebrated.on twitter that answers my statement right there

Last edited:
It's a shame how we find satisfaction in seeing our young black youth fail 
mean.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 On a more serious note though dude shouldn't have signed to a major in the first place, only thing they can help him with is a advance he wont be able to pay back.

Regardless if he sold 50 or 500k he more than likely wasn't seeing that money anyway and on top of that they probably got they hands in his show money.

Dudes need to realize signing a major deal ain't necessary in this day and age. 

Either way it's ignorant for anybody to think dude is just gonna "disappear" it's not like Interscope was responsible for his buzz to begin with....

Damn. Son went from Finally Rich to Back to Broke in a snap.

I actually love the album. You cant tell me nothin when I'm rockin it in the gym. I swear I'm the Hulk when that ish is on.

if interscope drops him, maybe one of the labels that were interested in him before might pick him up...

keef is the truth and is the leader of the new school......

we finally get real hip hop back and interscope is doing nothing to help groom him

misleading title btw.....

He doesnt give a ****. He made his chop and
the females kno who he is. I think he's content.

He doesnt give a ****. He made his chop and
the females kno who he is. I think he's content.

Right. I'm pretty sure Keef has probably never thought about anything long term. He's big right now and probably thinks he'll remain huge. The future looks dark for him when his 15 are over.

Its only so long fake youtube views can pretend. :nerd:

I hope they dont drop son tho I hope they develop him into an actual artist cant toss him back to the wolves at such a young age.

But yea whichever A&R signed him is gettin fired the signing was just an overreaction to No ID at Def Jam tryin to snatch up young Chicago talent.

son that love sosa video look like it was shot on a 200 dollar budget , he just inside some  house
and it got like 24 million views.

as for "tours" he's to young in the game too be headlining but he'd be good opening for wiz,jeezy,ross etc

im sure he can command 10-20 thousand a show , assuming he got 360'd they could get their money back 
asap

interscope spent no time grooming this kid nor did they build any type of real game plan for this dude.....
you aint hear him doing featurings on major artist track's like you heard drake and wayne before their
albums , he has no mixtape buzz outside a mixtape that probably dropped like a year ago. they just shot
him out with a release date....finally famous woulda been a good mixtape and they shoulda followed up
the mixtape with some featurings and dropped "hate being sober" (without 50)for the radio , cus he really aint getting no radio love

Keef was still at $5k a show right before Love Sosa dropped and even then promoters who heard of him didnt want them problems.

The murders he might've been associated with, gun charges, Reese getting his chris brown on in front of a camera & the twitter nonsense aside. Think about the backlash for Interscope for promoting a song by a 17 year old bout not being sober. :lol:

Lets be cereal. Low ticket sales is just a cop out to get rid of a bad apple they probably didnt want to sign in the first place

wasnt even a right fit for him anyway, he needs to be on Atlantic they seem to be more dedicated to artist, i mean he has no media training, and no personaity he is what he is. I still see him making moves without them

If true, we all kinda saw this coming. He's made some catchy songs, but ultimately, he's disposable just like every other rapper out right now. When you all rap on the same kind of beats, with the same kind of flow, and you all wear the same kind of clothes, you're not really adding any value to yourself, or your camp. Just sayin'. Industry has all these artists thinking they are a gift from god and one of a kind, when in reality, they are just another generic carbon copy of another trap-like artist that came before them. Not hating, and I do wish him and his group the best, but it's the truth of the industry, sad to say :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom