Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

MK's mutant self will most likely end up being the strongest of everyone when he learns control tho

Finished the 2nd ep. I like this show. It's something different. Wonder how it's doing rating wise. I hope amc gives it a chance.

Ratings were good iirc, something like third best cable debut? Certainly helps that it came after TWD.

Challenge is keeping the audience and I am not sure if it'll keep showing even after TWDs mid-season premiere next week but that will be it's true test if it starts airing by itself.

My other question is, if none of the clippers can have kids and only the baron can.  How do they keep repopulating?

Well the rest of the people in the badlands can still have kids. If the clipper numbers get low they'll just grab some kids.

Last edited:
They get boys from all over. They make them choose to be clippers or work in the fields. Maybe the boys working in the fields can grow up and have children.

It's a big world and plenty parents or mothers don't mind abandoning their children or end up getting killed. There's most likely a population of ppl who live in like villages and towns in between each baron's zone. The nomads for instance.

Last edited:
I thought I liked the Baron then he killed his doctor :x

Hope Sunny splits his wig.

Dude froze and let his baby mama's parents get slaughtered. Bad news for him when she finds out.

Dude froze and let his baby mama's parents get slaughtered. Bad news for him when she finds out.
Plus he's gonna have to publicly take credit for the kill if it comes to that :lol:

I'm sure he'll tell ol girl but still :smh: She's going to want to leave more than him.

I mean it's not like he could've prevented it at that point.  

He was willing to die for refusing orders, there was legit nothing he can do about it...

His boss has a brain tumor and gets bad headaches. Fight the guy and try to hit him in the head. If quinn is the superior fighter, I wonder how big the gap is between him and Sonny.

We don't even know how amazing his skill is yet. We saw how the widow got live, I can't imagine the Baron being any less.

I noticed the resemblance too :lol:

Quinn showed his moves this ep but that tumor/headache got to him. Son made killing The Widow look easy. Makes no sense to me that he'd ask their daughter for help cuz she helped her son after her father told him nothing could be done. If she's smart and knows he killed them she'd tell she has something experimental to save him and then kill him when he's knocked out.

Nice to see other barons about to show up.

Im still liking this show. The writing keeps the audience engaged.
Just enough story to keep us wanting more and just enough action to keep it from being boring.

Veil should've killed Ryder though and she should kill Quinn.

That regent Sonny had a thing with didn't look too bad. We get yo see her fight skills next week.

The prostitute took that nasty dive off the balcony. I noticed they made an editing error. When she ran out of her room trying to escape she had on white flat shoes then when they showed her dead she had on black heels.

The baron thinks he's slick saying he'll find the people who murdered Veil's parents. I wouldn't be able to resist giving him a death stare. He was creepy the way he asked her to save him.

Ryder looked dead when Sunny's girl went to check on him :lol: I was almost lost for a sec.

Last edited:
He should be dead. He was hanging from that chain and unconcscious for a decent amount of time. I would've left him there.

I'm still going in my theory that Sunny is 2nd best fighter in all of the lands behind Quinn but if Quinn gets 1 of his headaches or whatever Sunny can get him.  That regent Zephyr that wants the D from Sunny was in Spartacus as Gannicus's ride or die

^
She was Gannicus' girl? I still remember when he dumped her for that younger, tighter brunette. Trying to remember if she was topless in that show.

^
She was Gannicus' girl? I still remember when he dumped her for that younger, tighter brunette. Trying to remember if she was topless in that show.
Yeah she was trying to serve that young brunette up with her together in a 3some for him.  She was part of that german warrior group, fought til the end

yeah you can see Sunny has some vulnerabilities, at first I thought dude would be untouchable but dude's been cut up and hit and almost got choked out before being saved. While Quinn just grabs a sword blade side and then tosses it like a kunai with little effort.

Looks like Super Saiyan MKs about to own Sunny next episode too.

yeah you can see Sunny has some vulnerabilities, at first I thought dude would be untouchable but dude's been cut up and hit and almost got choked out before being saved. While Quinn just grabs a sword blade side and then tosses it like a kunai with little effort.

Looks like Super Saiyan MKs about to own Sunny next episode too.
Yeah we all know eventually MK will be hands down the strongest

Back
Top Bottom