Introduce your pics Part 2

Pump ya brakes Chrome23, I ain't C'ed up daddy. That's just how a fly n**ga handle his B I. Whether I'm rockin' red, blue, orange, neon, whatever I gotta do it a hun'ed percent playboy. I can't stop at just the hat & the shirt, I gotta tie my waves down with the same color that's in the kicks that match the color of the stitchin' in the jeans, that match the color of the undershirt, etc.....
"......cause I could hardly care, & the only way I'll see time behind bars, if it's a Cartier...."

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ collie

crazy brit..

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color]

What's up Sniper? Just chillen with the kids goin to the gym and waiting for my car to be done.

collie is hilarious. i know he has this dry brit humour that i totally love. anyone for fawlty towers? too funny.

you know this post wasn't gonna have the steam that the other one did. ppl be itching to flame and joke. lol.
[color=3399ff]you thinkyou know...you have noidea...[/color]

hi my name is aj coppin azn...HoLLa

c-digz-eat.jpeg

the RETURN........HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...

so may i introduce to you The Original OL WHOADIE BASTARD!

day1173.jpg

yes, i am bout it bout it!
"I'm so ahead of my time when I talk there's a seven second delay"~wordsworth

Um.. i only seen a piece of Apple-Pie in space of gully's pic.. ...hahah
[table]*H * O * L * L * E * R *[/table]

Here's another piece of eye candy for the few, but very lovely ladies of NT Inc. Peep the steez.....

Minime.jpg

A young, but very ready, willing & able Excelldorado Red circa 1984, lol......
"I'm strait gutta...lemme remind you, act like you outta ya mind I'll put ya mind outta you...."

excell red.......i can't see your last pic anymore but i saw it earlier.......classic ish
"I'm so ahead of my time when I talk there's a seven second delay"~wordsworth

MOCHACHIP: I'll be a junior at UofL next season. I'm 21.

How come no one's called me sexy yet? :wink:
wink.gif
j/p

luke, you know i think you're sexy. i already said that ages ago baby!!! :smile:
smile.gif

Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cognac, and let's all wash this money through this laundry mat. Sneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollar, in fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a Rottweiler.
Mad props going out to...the one and only BIG FAME ONEPlease don't feed the pigeons....
Hip Hop Diplomat:Droppin Science Since 2001

Luke!

Are you playing in Summer League this summer like you did last summer? (You have to defend your title!)

If you're in town, we should meet up or something, hit me up on email!

alex.
www.retrokid.com

Sniper, I never got them. I called you a couple times, just waitin to hear back from you. Let me know what's up.

Snoop D O G G LBC, you're still not funny.
"The problem with the world cup is that it's 13 time zones away. I don't know about you, but I'm not used to watching cable at 3 am and seeing fully clothed people."

LOL ^

StArHeEl i posted my pic in the first thread b4 it got locked....lol and that apple pie is me cuz the ladies say im delicious like apple pie....sike :lol:
laugh.gif

heres my pics again
with my hair out
picture57.jpg

Picture93.jpg

poppin tha collar NT style :lol:
laugh.gif

Picture106.jpg

"slide off with a nba jumpoff"

Nice pics everyone..Will someone host mine for me? Get me on AIm if you will : Carolinacrazy40
" I killed them!... I killed ALL of them!...not only the men..but the women.....and the children..."

Back
Top Bottom