Introduce your pics Part 2

Thanks alot for trying henz0, my freind did it for me though.Im on the left. This was in Orlando in March. EDIT; thanks Plo, I appreciate that.

untitled.jpg%20

" I killed them!... I killed ALL of them!...not only the men..but the women.....and the children..."

No Menace....YOU'RE sexy :wink:
wink.gif

Since you go to those NorCal Summits a lot, we should have a Kentucy Summit and you can go :smile:
smile.gif

Alex: I'm not on the roster but my brother is. I'll be in school most summer long to work out and do camps and stuff like that. I might make a cameo or 2 at Kezar though.

"excell looks like Damon Dash"

pdfl2.jpg

TheFlyest.jpg

You make the call, lol...
"It's been a long time comin', but I know.......a change gon' come.....oh yes it will....."-Sam Cooke

LDub

Pax used to stay around the corner from my homeboy when he lived here. I used to beat his **** in 98 Live and blow while he smoked Black and Milds (you know the rules during the season). Those were the good ol'days.

Mia moved in a few months down the line and she was cool. She used to bartend at a local club.

Pax may remember me but I'm sure Mia prolly won't.

Hit me up on email and I'll give you all the details and Pax will prolly remember me. Just mention Western Hills off Charlotte. My info is in my profile.
[table]Checkout WWW.NDConceptz.com - For Shoe Enthusiasts by Shoe Enthusiasts[/table]

JohnGotty:

Actually, I'm their "baby brother" who used to follow them around and be like them...getting spanked by them in basketball until I was big enough to hold my own :smile:
smile.gif

Hope I didn't come off sounding rude by not answering right away. I've had a couple people go up to me asking about NT and I don't really like talking about it. I'm just shy I guess :smile:
smile.gif
(Plus, I'm supposed to be an "Adidas athlete"--so I'm not supposed to love Nikes and Jordans as much as I do)

I'll mention you next time I talk to my brother.

thanks luke. don't forget about me when you go pro and come to florida to play the heat or the magic.

peace
Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cognac, and let's all wash this money through this laundry mat. Sneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollar, in fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a Rottweiler.
Mad props going out to...the one and only BIG FAME ONEPlease don't feed the pigeons....
Hip Hop Diplomat:Droppin Science Since 2001

Excelldorado Red
you can wear wateva u want to help coordinate your self, do you, but, well aint no point in talkin online
but wen you in the hood dont be so open minded about wearin the color
I never walk the streets without the vest and the CHROME,
Cause all my jewels be Rocky like Sylvester Stallone.

LDub,

Email me bro so I can give you the details so Pax will remember me. Mention Malik, Randy and Mike. I'm not posting my name on this board.

Last I heard Pax was overseas. I remember him saying back in the day that you were pretty damn good and as soon as I saw that name I was like that's gotta be him. I'm in Louisville sometimes doing the shoe business (Gaylan's screwed me on an order, lol) Maybe we can link up one day. Email me whenever you get a chance johngotty17@hotmail.com

Oh yeah...keep NT on the low anyways bro. This is La Costra Nostra, a secret society of sorts lol.

Chrome23 - no offense bro but leave that to the side or catch dude on AIM or email. Let's enjoy another positve post.
[table]Checkout WWW.NDConceptz.com - For Shoe Enthusiasts by Shoe Enthusiasts[/table]

I feel you hotboy, I know things is kinda funky in the hood wit' the gangs & ay'thing. My ol' block is strait Blood so you know I catch heat when I come through MJ'n it, na' mean. I know & respect cats around my hood enough to not O D wit' the red, or wit' the blue & they also know how I gets down as far as being a catalog hog so it's a mutual respect thing. Far as swingin' through some next block or runnin' up in the projects to see a female, I ain't comin' through a strange hood floosed out to appeal to shorty. She lucky if I make her day on some white T & matchin' Air Force 1's type ish...
"Lord help me, all I ever wanted was to be wealthy or...for someone to tell me that they felt me....I tried to play the hand you dealt me..."

Thanks for sharin y'all.

K-teezy:

No way Im puttin my flicks up on NT :wink:
wink.gif

Oh Jah Tek Me Bak To Antigua, Trinidad and Tobago Lemme Sip Muh Ting and Faygo, Eat Me Roti Knowin They Could Neva Beat Me... Them BOOMBACLOT RASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I will not be defeted.

Menace: What part of Florida are you from? I lived there for a while, and my sister played at UofF. Before moving to San Francisco, I went to St. Andrews (a grade school) in Boca Raton.

JohnGotty:
I'll email you in a few days. My main email account on Hotmail is having problems (I can't log in for some reason), so I'm waiting for that to get cleared up.

Pax is in Bay Area right now. He plays on my old team in the SF Pro-Am League called Bay Pride. My dad said he had a good game and led his team in scoring last week. After playing at Cornell for a year, he transferred to Vandy, where he had a very productive career (much better than me right now). He was All-SEC his senior year. He tried to stick around the country and played in the USBL, but he eventually ended up overseas in places like France and Italy (where he was last).

Luke, I live in West Palm Beach. If you were in Boca Raton for school then you probably know where West Palm is, I am about 30 minutes North of Boca.

Peace,

Carra
Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cognac, and let's all wash this money through this laundry mat. Sneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollar, in fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a Rottweiler.
Mad props going out to...the one and only BIG FAME ONEPlease don't feed the pigeons....
Hip Hop Diplomat:Droppin Science Since 2001

LDub you 6'7?...u know a girl named christine hershey?...she'll be a junior fh player this year

Alrighty, here's me....

At a bar in dowtown Toronto getting ready to watch Team Canada's Gold Medal victory at Salt Lake 2002.
r2.jpg

And here's me about 3 years ago, I got to meet Dave Foley, one of the collest people I've ever met.
Dave_Foley.jpg

I'm r2kidd, #20 on the legit list, eBay user r2kidd (97 positive feedbacks), email: r2kidd@canada.com

Up, it was on page 20...this should not be forgotten to be archived.

Ced

Who gives a damn about the ice on your hand?
If it's not too complex, tell me how many Africans died for the baguettes on yourrolex?
[Ms.Dynomite - It Takes More]

Back
Top Bottom