Introduce your pix...I'll start...

youre not geeky at all. I finally got ma otha pictures to work, jesus christ.lol

site1066.jpg

Dem boys gon' mention..
That juss' the way I shake it makes they lil soldiers stand at attention..
Hands gon' be inchin'..
Cuz you standin' and flinchin' ..
Tryna hold ya hands back from pinchin'..

hey just wondering are my pics working? im not sure if this server will let you leech host a picture. boomspeed is ALWAYS DOWN!!!! my god, i feel bad for the people who use it and pay for it....

im so old skool
click on one of the links below to contact me!
aim | itz khanh
e | khanh@asiansinc.com

lol yea blackplanet aint lettin u host that pic on their joint....

i know cause asianavenue.com is the same thing as BP.com and they wont let you leech host a pic either.

ish sucks man.
im so old skool
click on one of the links below to contact me!
aim | itz khanh
e | khanh@asiansinc.com

can i join....

most of ya seen me already on 106 n park..

88rEgKpQvlMOgU1hpRohTAKOdDFcxuTs0180.jpg

ShR4Ni+x6zoaFxFGeeKz5IRxfyDfNybv0180.jpg

HTAvCfVF9mZKvSyfQ2MTIUdXvGQFEcAA0180.jpg

sJ-I6js-GI81oKs5F8j-jnaH-TAG688-0180.jpg

^^ me and strickle on the right

i got a funny 1 if ya want me 2 post it lol

Le Femme: You sure you only 16? I find it odd cause I'm 18 and you look older than most of the girls my age and a little older( Down here in Woodbridge, Va). Come down to VA some time..... :smile:
smile.gif

........HEAD
It takes BALLS to neuter your pet!

Didn't you post up above worldfamous. BTW nice jerseys man! This should be archived.
[table]I be kickin' it in the TechnoDrome![/table]

Blake.jpg

I'm 15 in this pic, 16 now, it's a lame school pic. I look like I'm laughing and squinting, but it was the only one I could find. Nice pics everyone.
"The resident evil specialize in misconstruing/We wanna be at a presidential level -- what are we doing?/Foolin ourself, clownin ourself, playin ourself/By not bein ourself..." Andre 3000- 13th Floor (Growing Old)

Re: ^^^^

I think there was a show called 'Parker Lewis Can't Lose' that had a character called Kubiak.

You look dead on like him.

Omega looks like he could have been a villain extra on old-school Jet Li movies.

Lemonade was a popular drink, and it still is/I get more props and stunts than Bruce Willis.....

Hey folks,

I've edited quite a few NTers' sigs. Thanks to those NT'ers who've made adjustments to their sigs to conform with the new regulations on the total size of the sig (e.g. La Femme Jordan)

We've instituted some additional Rules of Conduct recently. One of them specifically indicates that all personal sigs are allowed to have a equivalent to a total of 5 lines of normal-sized text/space.

And the ROC re: usage of profanity, even with letters or symbols substituted, are still in effect.

Kindly make the necessary changes. If you've seen me edit your post, it's most likely for reasons pertaining to your sig.

Wow, La Femme you look good enough to (almost had a R. Kelly moment). 16, huh, nice pic.

I'll show you how to do this, son !!!

who ever works on the site with all the nike talkers pics is gonna have some work to do :lol:
laugh.gif

SubliminalMessegesAreGreat
[table]
[tr][td]-i l l c r o s s 5-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]:Forum:[/td] [td]:Email:[/td] [td]:AIM:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip-Hop-World[/td] [td]Mailbox[/td] [td]illcross5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip -Hop - World - Moderator[/td][/tr]​
[/table]​

DAMN -E...you look even YOUNGER than you really are...

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color]

Hello:

Ewayz straight up pimping with the headband action. I know you posted it just for Wyldcat (hey, who wouldn't try and get her attention?)

And Dirty stil kent spel gud, wil you be onlne later?

alex.
www.retrokid.com

me.jpg

i dont know why my eyes look like that
My sneakers is full life without parole they ain't never coming out color=red>

Harry Potter poster. Now that's gangsta!

Nice jerseys the both oh you.
[table]I be kickin' it in the TechnoDrome![/table]

Back
Top Bottom