Introduce your pix...I'll start...

YO! Wyldcat said she's 25, I just remembered who she is(and what you said). DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

LOL greenduck looks like that cat from china the 7 foot tall one

and jijo .... those glasses are tight kid. lol are those your little brothers harry potter glasses?

and that finger one made me digh laughing for some reason.... digh? wtf is wrong with me
im so old skool
click on one of the links below to contact me!
aim | itz khanh
e | khanh@asiansinc.com

Hey Greenduck.... in your personal pic is that the chi-towns you got from me? Oh if I ever figure out how to transfer pics from my camera to here.... I'll let you host one for me. lol

lol tweek does look like kobe haha
My sneakers is full life without parole they ain't never coming out color=red>

tw3ek give me that 2way :frown:
frown.gif

[table]holla at me

henz0@aol.com
[/table]

itz khanh: LOL, I don't think so but that's cool. I am 6'3" though :D
happy.gif

Cragmatic: Yessir, dem's the one. I just like the logo a lot. Sounds good, I'll host your pics for you.

La Femme Jordan you are very fine ... did I mention you were fine ...
[size=+1]
*​
[/size][size=+1]Its necessary we rock the Sean John with a nice throwback and some Air Force Ones on[size=+1]*[/size]
[/size]

My Pic and JerseySauce's are comin soon :wink:
wink.gif

(*rubbing hands fiendishly*) MUAHAHAHAHAHA

soon.................
[table]
GOLD
[/table]

YO! I almost wish I was a female... with all this gas being pumped. These ladies should have no self-esteem problems after all this flattery. DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

i came home from school today all syked cuz it was our last day and all, just got back from downtown, seeing the 20th anniversary AF1'S...i didn't think things could be sweeter, but then i log online and BAM!!!...400+...holy smokes, i'm here all happy and all, ahhahah, i thought 100 was good...

to khlav...yes you may believe your the ish...and you may think everybody thinks you the ish...but who did la femme say had the cute face???? yea.... :tongue:
tongue.gif

just cuz this post been so positve...i'll show sum teeth.... :lol:
laugh.gif

DSC000.36.JPG

DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

^^^ lol tru tru
[size=+1]
*​
[/size][size=+1]Its necessary we rock the Sean John with a nice throwback and some Air Force Ones on[size=+1]*[/size]
[/size]

I am happy for you, alot of people posted in your post :rolleyes
eyes.gif

No more pics people my stomach can't take anymore
Look at the shoes in my pic, yea I gotdemkickz

I never thought I'd ever consider posting my picture......but since so many people are doing it, I'm feeling more ambitious than usual today :smile:
smile.gif

This is me on my 21st bday:
me.jpg

This is me 3 years ago (w/ my friend's son):
Me_AJ.jpg

YO! ^^ Hi there mini. DF!!!

yo dat harlem nica i think i seen u uptown
by the way i got that same enyce suit

le femme u lookin type proper
holla at ya boy
I never walk the streets without the vest and the CHROME,
Cause all my jewels be Rocky like Sylvester Stallone.

Here is me and JerseySauce.....

THIS IS A HORRIBLE PIC!!!!!

I dont have a digicam, nor does he, so he had to can this and send it to me, i had to crop it and all that ish...

WELL, once i get a cam, ill take better pics..... let the flaming begin~!!!

I am on the right, he is the one with the big cheese on the left:

MeandJerseySauce.bmp

maybe a better pic later?????
[table]
GOLD
[/table]

Actually, ManMan and I are different people. She's my friend and she picked my username. She is filipino too though.

The infamous himself, all five feet and 11 inches of him.

A few notes:

1) I am not slow-eyed. LOL I do not know wtf was up with the camera that evening.

2) This was taken right before I went to my eighth grade prom.

3) The shoes are size 11. :b
tongue.gif

4) I got the afro cut like two weeks prior to the pic ( :frown:
frown.gif
).

5) That is not gold foil on the door, but some Christmas stuff we never took down. LOL, pops took it down last weekend.

MVC-001S.JPG

At midnight, all the agents and superhuman crew, go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do.--Bob Dylan

Back
Top Bottom