Introducing the XX3 Limited eddition (1 pic)

I like this colorway more than the othres I've seen so far, but not enough to buy.

I hate... hate, hate, HATE all-over print. I can not IMAGINE the columbia XIVs or XIs (my two favorite Jordans) with print all over the freaking uppers.

And all this crap on that huge leather piece is killing the shoe for me. We've seen that 'MJ' stitching on the white/red/black mids, argyle printon the black/gray mids, some stitched pattern on the black/gold lows (though the stitching on these is black, so you can't see it as much), and now someweird squiggly-diamond pattern on these.

I really... REALLY wish that leather panel right there was just plain on all of the models I've seen so far.

That first colorway, the white/black/red... man, those would so clean if that 'MJ print' wasn't all over that panel. Maybe one little 'MJ'on the heel?

The black/gray (stealths) would look so much better without that argyle print.

And these blue/gray mids would look incredible with just a gray panel right there.

Like I said, maybe just have that 'MJ' pattern ONE TIME on the back of the heel.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

alchohol makes those sexy like a fat chick

just like kurt angle said: it's true it's damn true
laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
I like this colorway more than the othres I've seen so far, but not enough to buy.

I hate... hate, hate, HATE all-over print. I can not IMAGINE the columbia XIVs or XIs (my two favorite Jordans) with print all over the freaking uppers.

And all this crap on that huge leather piece is killing the shoe for me. We've seen that 'MJ' stitching on the white/red/black mids, argyle print on the black/gray mids, some stitched pattern on the black/gold lows (though the stitching on these is black, so you can't see it as much), and now some weird squiggly-diamond pattern on these.

I really... REALLY wish that leather panel right there was just plain on all of the models I've seen so far.

That first colorway, the white/black/red... man, those would so clean if that 'MJ print' wasn't all over that panel. Maybe one little 'MJ' on the heel?

The black/gray (stealths) would look so much better without that argyle print.

And these blue/gray mids would look incredible with just a gray panel right there.

Like I said, maybe just have that 'MJ' pattern ONE TIME on the back of the heel.
Agreed. Especially with what you stated about the stealth

I really like the limited colorway but I might just like the white/red/black better. That grey leather on the limited j's looks different than any otherleather used on previous jordans. It has like a rough, dry looking texture to it. Is there a name for that kind of leather? Also, isnt there one more colorway?I'd like to see that pic to. Other than that, I just want to know the story on the patterns, especially the limited colorway. I cant make anything outexcept what looks to be a repeating m.

The design of this shoe grows on me a little more everytime I see them. These are cool but I wont even bother. The black/red ones though...........

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

I really like the limited colorway but I might just like the white/red/black better. That grey leather on the limited j's looks different than any other leather used on previous jordans. It has like a rough, dry looking texture to it. Is there a name for that kind of leather? Also, isnt there one more colorway? I'd like to see that pic to. Other than that, I just want to know the story on the patterns, especially the limited colorway. I cant make anything out except what looks to be a repeating m.

suede? durabuck ?

The black/red and the white/black/red are straight fire...not sure why these are the limited colorway. I guess props to JB for making the
pimp.gif
colorways easier to cop.

I'm still hoping that these are actually 13.5's and JBs gonna hit us with something totally new and unexpected. but that blue and grey colorwayisn't bad at all, if i cop (which i doubt) it'd definitely be those.

I actually like this colorway on the 23s.. This is the first colorway that i feel, make the shoes look amazing. I would definitely love to buy a pair, but notsure if i can afford the price. Since these are limited, i doubt these will wind up on clearance racks or outlets; which is too bad since this is the onlycolorway i like (so far). As someone compared the back strap attachment?? to a dinosaur, i scrolled back up and starred at it for like 2 minutes then i thoughtmaybe it was a faulty photoshop, but apparently it isnt. That is the only thing killing me on the shoe.
frown.gif

good luck to those who obtain the shoes.

Oh while im at it, Happy New Years NikeTalk!

WOW!!!! these r going to be REAL tempting! this will be the only XX3's i buy. LOVE this colorway!!!

the white red and black with the MJ stiching should be the limited [ not these ] but, that just means i get what i want and dont have to worry about buyinglimiteds online for a jacked up price

I like these and the black/red colorway both are
pimp.gif
IMO, just not at their respective price tags.

the XXIIIs look better and better each and every time i look at em def. cop in all white/red black/red and blk/gold low 4 me

happy new year niketalk

I need all 3 the 23's could be the most underrated Air Jordan ever!

I don't understand all the hate SMH!

hate to say it... the more I look at these, the LESS I like em.

was hoping these would be classics....

Back
Top Bottom