Introducing the XX3 Limited eddition (1 pic)

230$ for these?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm lovin the blue on these, and the stitching on the side panel is the most tolerable of the three colorways we've seen so far. Too bad they arehorribly overpriced.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Likes like a "futurized" version of the Flint XIII's

^ That.

Not sure if they're worth the extra $45.... but it looks pretty nice.

Damn..ima cop the black joints for sure..But the white,uni blue for $230 is too much money for single pair of kicks..You could save that and get one of thepacks commin out..then get one of the other pair of XX3´s.Thats what im doin.

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE.....pics.

Pics were taken with a lot of care and "art"ness...but seriously it cant save this shoe. Ill only cop when it comes down to about 100

HOOPERVILAA wrote:. Ill only cop when it comes down to about 100

Since this colorway is only being released at the top 23 stores in the country... i'd be kinda surprised if it drops to 100.

Originally Posted by heat23

23ska909red02 wrote:
I like this colorway more than the othres I've seen so far, but not enough to buy.

I hate... hate, hate, HATE all-over print. I can not IMAGINE the columbia XIVs or XIs (my two favorite Jordans) with print all over the freaking uppers.

And all this crap on that huge leather piece is killing the shoe for me. We've seen that 'MJ' stitching on the white/red/black mids, argyle print on the black/gray mids, some stitched pattern on the black/gold lows (though the stitching on these is black, so you can't see it as much), and now some weird squiggly-diamond pattern on these.

I really... REALLY wish that leather panel right there was just plain on all of the models I've seen so far.

That first colorway, the white/black/red... man, those would so clean if that 'MJ print' wasn't all over that panel. Maybe one little 'MJ' on the heel?

The black/gray (stealths) would look so much better without that argyle print.

And these blue/gray mids would look incredible with just a gray panel right there.

Like I said, maybe just have that 'MJ' pattern ONE TIME on the back of the heel.
Agreed. Especially with what you stated about the stealth

you guys mean like these?

xx3rm9.jpg

i think they are better with the patterns. without them, they are just too tad plain. the patterns are what define the xx3's IMHO. because the patternsare hand-stitched, they give the shoes that uniqueness common to most, if not, all of the air jordans. the patterns give them "soul" figurativelyspeaking.

they would be 100X better without all of that embroidery garbage...

give me a "GR" version of the grey/blues without that crap and at a more reasonable price and i'm down.

Man i have been sleeping on Jays lately i thought these were supposed to drop on NEW YEARS?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

DEFINITELY NOT worth $230.
Agreed. However $185 is hardly a steal either. Air Jordans have never been about value for money, and never will be.

I'm feeling all the colorways. the LE is breathtaking. Its amazing to me how the same shoe can look so different. The white is just so classic, then theblack is such a beast. I've said it before and I'll say it again.......these shoes are hot, they will sell out....

OK these pics make them look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better
pimp.gif
.... but I'mstill not sure what the heck they put that fin on the back for...is this J supposed to be designed after MJ's boat????
roll.gif

Anybody have info on what shops will get the white/blue/grey? Yes, I know the "top 23 Jordan sellers" but I was looking for something more specific.I have a funny feeling no shops in my area will get these...

Thanks in advance for the help

Originally Posted by fretmarks

Originally Posted by heat23

23ska909red02 wrote:
I like this colorway more than the othres I've seen so far, but not enough to buy.

I hate... hate, hate, HATE all-over print. I can not IMAGINE the columbia XIVs or XIs (my two favorite Jordans) with print all over the freaking uppers.

And all this crap on that huge leather piece is killing the shoe for me. We've seen that 'MJ' stitching on the white/red/black mids, argyle print on the black/gray mids, some stitched pattern on the black/gold lows (though the stitching on these is black, so you can't see it as much), and now some weird squiggly-diamond pattern on these.

I really... REALLY wish that leather panel right there was just plain on all of the models I've seen so far.

That first colorway, the white/black/red... man, those would so clean if that 'MJ print' wasn't all over that panel. Maybe one little 'MJ' on the heel?

The black/gray (stealths) would look so much better without that argyle print.

And these blue/gray mids would look incredible with just a gray panel right there.

Like I said, maybe just have that 'MJ' pattern ONE TIME on the back of the heel.
Agreed. Especially with what you stated about the stealth

you guys mean like these?

xx3rm9.jpg

i think they are better with the patterns. without them, they are just too tad plain. the patterns are what define the xx3's IMHO. because the patterns are hand-stitched, they give the shoes that uniqueness common to most, if not, all of the air jordans. the patterns give them "soul" figuratively speaking.

Nice job fretmarts. I would have loved to see them come out like that! Every colorway would have that

MJ you put on the back of the white/black-red ones.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom