INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

Originally Posted by nnarum

Hey wait a minute, didn't we buy a similar shaped shoe like this before?

108-0885_IMG.JPG

The similarities are superficial at best. The 14's are actually closer and even then not much.

sick.gif

smh.gif
Looks like a T-Mac. These are so trash, and they will never grow on me. Definately not sig shoe material. Would have been better off as a team shoe, andthat ain't sayin' much.

OMG!!! you gotta be kidding me man, these shoes are straight TRASH!!!

What was Jordan thinking, first time i saw these things they actually scared me, took me a while to catch my breath.

I am a huge Jordan fan but sorry to say that those are Hidious!!!!

OHHHH YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK THEY ACTUALLY GOT THE IDEA FROM

http://photobucket.com

eek.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

people hate the stiching of MJ's sig on the 23's, but had no problem with the collage on the strap of the XX's???

Because the collage actually means something.
as opposed to his initials???

Sure. It has his intials on the XX3, but the collage basically had his life achievements.

eek.gif
So glad that JB carried the quilted lining over from the XX2. This looksto be JB's best level of quality ever.
Hopefully Countdown Package hype will steer the youngs away from the XX3. This is definitely a classic.
293688233.jpg

Classic. I really like the shoe but not feeling this colorway, I'll have to pass on this release, wait for the blacks.

Well ill say this unless they get rid of the side sticthing (looks cheesy) im prolly not gonna get

I like these, but i hate contrasting laces and tongues(#9s are the only exception) like i did wit the 21's Im changing the laces to white ones.

The quality looks great, but the color scheme sucks bllz! All those M's over the shoe, what where they thinking.

Ok, an elementary student couldnt design the repeating design on the upper. Its not possible. As for the pattern being too much, gimicky or overload, I dontthink so. From far away you cant even tell what the exact pattern is. You have to be real close to see that. Some people also said it makes them dizzy. Im sureits not so literal. Stop being such a drama queen. The pattern is just right: all over and with enough contrast to catch your eye. If they didnt have thepattern, there would be nothing to draw the eye to the shoes. They would look like every other shoe. If you haters like the fakes, then go buy those. Why dopeople like that so called argyle print on the fakes? For one, its not argyle, its a native american pattern. For two, argyle is NOT cool. Its just as much agimmick as any other pattern. This argyle thing was popular( although horribly popular, think popular like jean shorts) like 3 years ago. Argyle is a patternon the socks of 50 year old white dudes who talk like they got a stick stuck up their a***s. I personally would rather have MJ's, the man himself,signature than some pattern that means nothing except mediocracy and plainness to 50 year old white dudes. I really like the whole shoe. Incase those of youdidnt know, that M PATTERN doubles as the numbers 23: look closely. Thats pretty tricky/nice feature. I also see that the midsole, with the sparkly dark greycolor, is inspired by the color of Jordans motorcycle racing team. To me, the shoe is just amazing with the small slick details that catch your eye. This mighteven be my favorite J of all time.

Originally Posted by IamDAone1

OMG!!! you gotta be kidding me man, these shoes are straight TRASH!!!

What was Jordan thinking, first time i saw these things they actually scared me, took me a while to catch my breath.

I am a huge Jordan fan but sorry to say that those are Hidious!!!!

OHHHH YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK THEY ACTUALLY GOT THE IDEA FROM

eek.gif

smh.gif
He probably was thinking "I like these.Good job"

the toughest thing to do will be breaking these out, knowing they will never be as fresh as they are when DS

Back
Top Bottom