INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

these joints are atrocious
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Ok, an elementary student couldnt design the repeating design on the upper. Its not possible. As for the pattern being too much, gimicky or overload, I dont think so. From far away you cant even tell what the exact pattern is. You have to be real close to see that. Some people also said it makes them dizzy. Im sure its not so literal. Stop being such a drama queen. The pattern is just right: all over and with enough contrast to catch your eye. If they didnt have the pattern, there would be nothing to draw the eye to the shoes. They would look like every other shoe. If you haters like the fakes, then go buy those. Why do people like that so called argyle print on the fakes? For one, its not argyle, its a native american pattern. For two, argyle is NOT cool. Its just as much a gimmick as any other pattern. This argyle thing was popular( although horribly popular, think popular like jean shorts) like 3 years ago. Argyle is a pattern on the socks of 50 year old white dudes who talk like they got a stick stuck up their a***s. I personally would rather have MJ's, the man himself, signature than some pattern that means nothing except mediocracy and plainness to 50 year old white dudes. I really like the whole shoe. Incase those of you didnt know, that M PATTERN doubles as the numbers 23: look closely. Thats pretty tricky/nice feature. I also see that the midsole, with the sparkly dark grey color, is inspired by the color of Jordans motorcycle racing team. To me, the shoe is just amazing with the small slick details that catch your eye. This might even be my favorite J of all time.

very well said. i agree. the mj/23 stitching is a tiny unique detail that composes the whole pattern on the side. i personally love what they didincorporating that into the overall pattern and look of the shoe. if U don't like the shoe, don't buy it. it's as simple as that. i echo yourthoughts...this just may be my favorite jordan. the quality looks great and the shoe definitely will make its mark...in a positive way. by the way, thanks toheat23 for putting up the pictures. simply awesome! much appreciated.

Not convinced at all....... stitching looks weird on the shoe...but whose not going to get these.... the last of the series

If they do away with the signatures on the side these would be fire. For now they are decent.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Hey wait a minute, didn't we buy a similar shaped shoe like this before?

108-0885_IMG.JPG

The only colors these looked good in were the OG black/red and the altitudes - both essentially all black shoes.

Man I dogged the hell out of these when the pics of the Variants surfaced. (I bet the variant producers feel pretty dumb right now by the way!) But what killed the look of the Variant shoe was that Native American lookin stitching on the Uppers...It made ZERO sense for that to be on there like that. And what saves the Authentic shoe is the stitched "M's" instead. That S#%t is FRESH....Guess I'll be eating my words on these!
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Hey, on Second sight...Ia the actual pattern "MJ" connected all over??? Damn...So fresh if so!!! Hope I'm not an idiot for just now noticing.

They're OK. Better than everything I've seen about them. If they make a black base color with that same red stitching, I MIGHT cop. Still not sold onthem all the way though. It's gonna take some time.

From that third pic, they remind me of Dub-Zeros.

Looks great already look better than the XX2s 2 me im very pleased by the pics lookin foward 2 seein the black and red and white uni blue ones

The shoe is decent. But like many have said, the "MJ" pattern is classless. I don't understand how so many opinions have changed when the fakesand the real are nearly identical. Maybe a different colorway will look better but this shoe should not be over $150 and that's being generous.

im very happy considering this is a BASKETBALL Shoe. they aren't gonna make a IV again people. this is an expensive looking, light looking, quality shoe.congrats b*tches

The grey sole throws me off al little. it would have been nice to see them clear, they really could have incorporated the MJ underneath the fingerprint from areally great finishing touch. Other then the sole color, I am very pleased with the shoe. Also am I the only one who thinks the Red in the J or MJ looks like achain link fence design...

http://photobucket.com

http://photobucket.com

Originally Posted by rickjames10

The shoe is decent. But like many have said, the "MJ" pattern is classless. I don't understand how so many opinions have changed when the fakes and the real are nearly identical. Maybe a different colorway will look better but this shoe should not be over $150 and that's being generous.
Classless?
laugh.gif
Can someone explain that?

wow, now thats a nice looking shoe. i really am going to be happy when i get a pair of them joints

Sorry but I'm just not feelin' em. It's like a cross between a T-Mac, Iverson, and DWade shoe all rolled into one.
I for one am glad JB is finally winding down. I hope this wraps it up.
peace

These are dope. I can see why some dont like em tho. The overall design and shape of the shoe is very nice! I hope they come out with a darker coloredpair so I can hoop in these. Looks like a real good hoopin shoe like the 17's.......

Damn 16 pages in one day. I wanna see the all black pair. These are alright. They're better than the XXIs. I know I'll like these once they are aboutto release.

Back
Top Bottom