INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

Wait, so these are confirmed $170?
sick.gif

I'll maybe get them when they hit the sales and if they are good for bball. I need a new pair of bball shoes.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Wait, so these are confirmed $170?
sick.gif

I'll maybe get them when they hit the sales and if they are good for bball. I need a new pair of bball shoes.
$185 for mens sizes. $230 for the 1 limited colorway White-Silver-University.

These are dope! Yeah, the haters are going to complain about EVERYTHING. But the quality looks awesome, and all the little details add up to a great farewellsig. I'm especially looking foward to the black/reds, and hearing they are a must cop from a good source seals the deal for me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well lets hope that these are one of those shoes you have to hold in your hand to fall in love with, cos my initial reaction says+%+$?

I get the whole all over print/ lazer / embroidery but i'm not sure that i like it......my intial thought is that is cheapens the look of theshoe....i'm thinking some Lacoste or some £30 / $50 cheap Nike wannabe shoe

Still the other colours may be better.....anyone know if the black has the same design?

Gentry better call China and shut the plants down and make these limited because every colorway will hit the outlets in abundance. They make things so easy notto buy.

Dig the shoe....I don't dig that colorway. Can't wait until more colorways surface. I will pass on these though. Would have preferred a black"toe liner" instead of the "red liner".

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I am curious if "Air Randy" recieved permission to show these.

If not,you might have just kissed your Brand Jordan connection goodbye.

It is one thing to show pix. of Countdown packs etc. - because we already, as a consumer know what they will look like.

But the AJ XX3...

That's another story.

please whoever keeps hooking him up... keep doing what your doing, jordan shoes have been dead.....these are butt ugly

( I know your reading this
wink.gif
)

I personally like them because Jordan Brand is THE flagship of anything nikebasketball. I hate to say this, but JB is cutting edge basketball technology @ itsfinest. All current models of nikebasketball sneakers are the trickle down effect of the Jordan line.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I am curious if "Air Randy" recieved permission to show these.

If not,you might have just kissed your Brand Jordan connection goodbye.

It is one thing to show pix. of Countdown packs etc. - because we already, as a consumer know what they will look like.

But the AJ XX3...

That's another story.

Just F.Y.I. the pair I have been able to see with regards to the "Black Based" Colorway.Will not have such a previlant "MJ" pattern on the side. In my opinion,it will be the shoe to get.

Cheers to NT.

The mystry is over. Mark the AJ XX3 down as being the signature shoe that took the longest to leak.

Do you really enjoy not waiting.......?
Air Randy that sucks for you whoever you are, NT yall needa chill these arent really that bad an the last new jordans i thought wa ok was the 14s. Theblack based colorway might be iight.

Well... These are a lot better than the other pictures that came before, but I still can imagine my life without them.
smile.gif

these are trash... r.i.p. Jordan Brand beyond doing retros your finito.... Your going from Air Jordan status to reekbok status in less than one year

Originally Posted by 23edge

these are trash... r.i.p. Jordan Brand beyond doing retros your finito.... Your going from Air Jordan status to reekbok status in less than one year
Sorry to say, the retros have been going downhill for the last 5 years!

Originally Posted by T21D

I personally like them because Jordan Brand is THE flagship of anything nikebasketball. I hate to say this, but JB is cutting edge basketball technology @ its finest. All current models of nikebasketball sneakers are the trickle down effect of the Jordan line.

How so? Outside of the I.P.S. used on the signature models, I don't see how cutting edge Jordan Brand has been. Most of the "innovation" I've seen has been one-trick ponies that they abandoned on future releases, like the heel strap on the XIX (itdidn't even release the way they were originally planning for it), the ankle strap on the XX's, the hidden blue light print on the XX1's & thebasketball print edition of the XX2's. Is the signature model important as a hoop shoe to Nike, yes, but there's no way you can tell me that all oftheir Team Jordans are better than the best of models put out by Nike Basketball. Nike Basketball's main problem has been the foolish marketing of theirproducts and ill advised colorway flooding they've succumbed to recently.

Back
Top Bottom