INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

With these pictures now, I can honestly say that I like them, They are a nice looking shoe, they maybe not be considered hot by what a lot of other peopleconsider hot when they think of jordans, I like the fact that they look like a more simple and better better looking then the XXII's. Now I'm justwaiting for the classic black and red color and ill be happy. Hopefully they turn out a little like the stealth XX's.

As of now, these are ugly imo and I won't be putting out $175 for them. But they do have the potential to grow on me by rd.

And the box is
pimp.gif

since the theme has native american culture, we all know the only shirt that will match is the WOLF SHIRT ftw!

tired.gif
Could've been so much better. Maybe another colorway and no stitching will do the trick. That MJ stitching is atrocious.

mike if you were still in the league would you wear some shoe with your d amn signature all over it ?
smh.gif
...i doubt it ...this is a real dissapointment

One thing that's pretty neat is MJ sideways is 23. There are a lot of cool cues however it's just TOOO MUCHHHHHH. Too many colors, too much stitching.As mentionned the Black one may be the most attractive. But then again, we'll wait and see

Oh. My. God.

These have amazing written all over them...along with MJ's signature.
laugh.gif

But seriously...no complaints. None. I usually never like OG colorways. I usually have to wait for a Cool Grey or Black/Red colorway.

These are nuts.
eek.gif

I am curious if "Air Randy" recieved permission to show these.

If not,you might have just kissed your Brand Jordan connection goodbye.

I gaurantee you that showing the shoes isn't as important to Nike as how he acquires them.

You would think they would make at least a DECENT SHOE(this is jb you can't aim too high) for the 23th shoe. Tied with the 19s as the ugliest AJ Shoe. Thewhole shoe is an entire mess.This is what the new generation of AJ Fans got to look forward. smh. Another simple design with innovative features. Seriously Ifeel like they are making the shoes ugly on purpose. It really isn't that hard to make a a decent design.

for this to be the last shoe, i think they don't live up to the hype...and all of those signatures are wack imo

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Just F.Y.I. the pair I have been able to see with regards to the "Black Based" Colorway.Will not have such a previlant "MJ" pattern on the side. In my opinion,it will be the shoe to get.

Cheers to NT.

cool, so the black color way will not have MJ all over it. that is a relief. thanks for the info. i will have to wait and check those out.

^I understood BabyJ to mean that it would probably be there, but maybe in a more subtle (possibly tonal) color.

I love 'em.

Someone call me a kid. Quick.
laugh.gif

Call me a hypebeast.
roll.gif

I don't give a hot crap what you think is hot and what you think is trash. I like what I like; forget what you like.

I love 'em.

Not that colorway, though.

So I'll wait for the UNC colorway. Or white/red. Or maybe an Olympic colorway (maybe Kidd or Kobe or someone else with Nike will wear an Olympic pair innext year's Olympic Games, or maybe Melo, since he's already on JB.)

Back
Top Bottom