INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

Originally Posted by meabm2006

is the sale still going on? if so is it still has that lil room on the side or yea, i donno haven't been there since like the 2nd week of the sale so just wondering.
The sale will start back up on black friday...we are pushing the store opening for this sat the 22nd. if you are looking for anything let me knowand i can see what we have left.

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

will the new stuff be on sale?
prob not our inventory is brand new so we are going to keep it at reg price

but the there is a little more stuff we found for black friday

Here are some shirts we released.

Global Awareness - Comes in Standard Tee, V-Neck and Pocket Tee

Back View - Long/Lat of SF

Registered - White on White print w/ Black Registered TM

This is our Basic Collective
1 for $10 or 2 for $15

Comes in Standard Tee, V-Neck and Pocket Tee

Close-up - The number is our sizing 2 stands for M, 3 stands for L and so on

Hey guys big congrats on your reopening. Wasnt able to make it out on saturday but will def stop by sometime this week, maybe wedensday. Might cop a couple ofthose white tees. They all still available?

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Hey guys big congrats on your reopening. Wasnt able to make it out on saturday but will def stop by sometime this week, maybe wedensday. Might cop a couple of those white tees. They all still available?
thanks gman...its all good stop by when you have time
and
thanks lb510...glad you like the new look!

but we have the plain white tees in all sizes...in all styles...all day - it will be something we will always have in stock

hahah a date with jonna b?
laugh.gif

location 2 would be the spot across the street then right? i'll check it out, probably the only shop that doesn't have a time limit on when their saleis.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

location 2 would be the spot across the street then right? i'll check it out, probably the only shop that doesn't have a time limit on when their sale is.
pimp.gif
yup both side will be open...if the door is not open stop by the location 1 and i will open it up for you. we decided to continue our sale tillsunday!

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

^^ Do you guys ship shirts? Can I pre-order?
Yes we ship shirts in usa and internationally. easy way is paypal or call the shop for phone order or purchase off online store.

Back
Top Bottom