INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

6a4153eae81b1e99502447d9a444fd3853eb067.pjpg
b7f35d5cea5defed187c15e19db1a8bbeb91a08.pjpg

Bay area people, Dunkxchange is coming up and Invisible Stripes will be there again this time!
We got some goodies for you!

Invisible Stripes will be raffling a pair of our very first denim. size 32. Out of the LIMITED 50 pairs produced, onepair will be held aside to be raffled off at this event.

Buyers will receive a raffle ticket for every purchase of $20, only at the Blue Table. But raffles will be available topurchase for $2.00 at all Invisible Stripes' tables.

DunkJuneSFFrnt.jpg

yeah i got some friends that work there Dominic and tarek check out there website always got the new stuff posted.

yooo by chance, could you plug me with a coupon code through PM? I was this close to click submit then i saw the box. thanks in advance

out of curiosity, what did you use the heat press for? and if you can, can u PM me where you got it and how much?

The first 10 people to make it out and cop a pair of our very first denim will receive a FREE Special Release T-Shirt that is not yet available for purchase.

9eb152ee4f8c212b36a3b48e66d8df60540d8ec.pjpg

Whats good everyone. Some updates with Invisible Stripes.

I am sure many of you have seen "Americas Best Dance Crew"

Be on the look out for a promising dance crew called, "Soul Sector".
Check out their videos on Youtube.

And we now present to you our collaboration with them.
First tee:
box+group.jpg

Second tee:
group+of+skulls.jpg

GROUP+SKULL+BACK.jpg

Available now for a limited time at Invisible Stripes!
Invisible Stripes
1800 San Jose Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94112

and on the Online store as well!

www.invisiblestripes.com

I heard through a friend that you guys are just blowing up the bulletin boards with VOTE for Soul Supreme messages. If they're good enough they'll getit on their own as I'm sure a lot of heads will see their talent, but easy on the spamming every public board about SS. It's a bit OD. Do you guys getsome kind of incentive if they win or do you guys just want to be how Armory is to Jabbawockeez?

Back
Top Bottom