INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

some new cat. I usually see the invisible stripes guys at the dunkxchanges and other events. Dale is cool, chris is cool...actually all of them are cool.

but this kid was acting like a fairfax ave elitist punk.

hey,

this is chris.

i apologize about what happened.

i was actually there in the back that day and i told Dominic to say no. if i had known the situation i would have definately let you guys use the bathroom.

straight up... the back was a mess and i didnt think it was presentable to let a customer back there, thats why when he told me a customer wanted to use thebathroom i instantly said no. and told him to explain the mess.

but theres no reason or excuse for the way he came off at you. me and Tom will have a talk with him. again... mybad bro. Tom and I will be in L.A. tillwednesday but when you get the chance just come by and

ask for us.

Originally Posted by brettfalcoSON

yo..

i was in the store no less than a hour ago with my daughter and the dude there was kind of rude.

he also wouldn't let my daughter use the bathroom.

he said that there were boxes in there.

i would understand if it was my ADULT sister. but come on man. SHE IS THREE!

#@$?! all the dude could do was chuckle and say, "sorry, bro."

chris, whats up with that? no love?

i've been a faithful shopper at invisible stripes for awhile now and this youngin' shows no love?

check your staff man...

Hey man its the guy who was working that day
I just wanted to apologize for being rude that day
I was light weight F'ed up and a little rude
I had been working all day and i was real tired again thats no excuse
the reason i couldnt let your daughter use the bathroom was because
i was told not to as for the chuckle that came out wrong i felt
terrible when you had to go look for a nearby bathroom
so i hope you can accept my apology and not reflect my actions onto the store

-Dominic: invisible stripes

Originally Posted by i duNk hI N lOw

Originally Posted by brettfalcoSON

yo..

i was in the store no less than a hour ago with my daughter and the dude there was kind of rude.

he also wouldn't let my daughter use the bathroom.

he said that there were boxes in there.

i would understand if it was my ADULT sister. but come on man. SHE IS THREE!

#@$?! all the dude could do was chuckle and say, "sorry, bro."

chris, whats up with that? no love?

i've been a faithful shopper at invisible stripes for awhile now and this youngin' shows no love?

check your staff man...

Hey man its the guy who was working that day
I just wanted to apologize for being rude that day
I was light weight F'ed up and a little rude
I had been working all day and i was real tired again thats no excuse
the reason i couldnt let your daughter use the bathroom was because
i was told not to as for the chuckle that came out wrong i felt
terrible when you had to go look for a nearby bathroom
so i hope you can accept my apology and not reflect my actions onto the store

-Dominic: invisible stripes

it's cool, man. I mean, i'm not going to sit here and be bitter towards you guys and start some boycott or defamation campaign against youguys.

I like going to invisible stripes. Good people.

I was caught off guard by this whole situation. As a father, you can't help but be upset about the whole thing.

I was worried that my daughter was going to have an accident right there in the shop.

I'll come by the shop on Thursday and speak to Chris or Tom.

thanks for the reply.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

man... i really need to get my hands on the A's colorway in 73/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me invisble stripe!

its all yours...july 5th!!!

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

they usually have sizes left in everything most of the time

i hope that that happens because im out of town that day but i dont think that will happen on this release....could yall save me a 7 5/8? hook it up to alocal balboa student
laugh.gif

So can I use the promo discount I got from War Memorial for the Is hat in the A's colorway?

Originally Posted by Gman1209

So can I use the promo discount I got from War Memorial for the Is hat in the A's colorway?

The promo discount does not apply to Invisible Stripes and Supreme Soul products.

I went by the store today and it was real cool. Excellent customer service and a great. i copped the denim jeans and a hat. i will definitely go there again.whoever hasn't gone should go check it out. good people there!

Originally Posted by mikeol

I went by the store today and it was real cool. Excellent customer service and a great. i copped the denim jeans and a hat. i will definitely go there again. whoever hasn't gone should go check it out. good people there!
thanks for waiting to get your denim numbered.

Originally Posted by mikeol

I went by the store today and it was real cool. Excellent customer service and a great. i copped the denim jeans and a hat. i will definitely go there again. whoever hasn't gone should go check it out. good people there!
right on for stoppin by and waitin for your denim to be numbered. stop by anytime bro

i stopped by the shop today...

and talked to chris and tom. They apologized and were very sincere.

Personally, I think that chris and tom and really good people. They truly care about running a good business and the thoughts of their customers.
I will DEFINITELY still be rocking invisible stripes to the fullest and depositing a portion of my well earned paycheck at their shop.
keep pushing out that good product! much love.

peace yall and god bless.

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

they usually have sizes left in everything most of the time

i hope that that happens because im out of town that day but i dont think that will happen on this release....could yall save me a 7 5/8? hook it up to a local balboa student
laugh.gif

here are the sizes we have left 7, 71/8, 71/4, 75/8 and 73/4...we do give 10% off with student id but not on special releases...sorry but we usually have stickers or carabiner to toss out with purchase

My boy Kali scooped me one on Saturday because I was out of town on release date. Loving the Fitted!

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

man... i really need to get my hands on the A's colorway in 73/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me invisble stripe!

sorry but i found a 7 1/2 if that helps.

How does the Supreme Soul hoody fit? I'm 5'6, skinny and I usually wear a size medium in tshirts. haha. Any info would be great. Thanks

do you guys still have the invisible stripe hat(preferably purple) in a 7 1/8 or 1/4? thankss

^ I have a 15 percent off promo card too. It doesnt apply to any of the supreme soul or IS stuff.

Holy ****t..
I just saw that A's colorway IS hat.
What's the smallest size you've got left?

Back
Top Bottom