Invited to be Nike product tester..? quick question

Sorry if in the wrong section!..  I returned a pair of AM 09's to Nike that got rejected and retrurned to me... i was sure that the right ball of the foot was deflated becuase i actually have a couple pair.. we i called back to nike and complained or whatever and they transfered me to like 10 dif people and eventually some chick asked me for my email.. what size i wore (9) and how i knew the RIght ball of the foot was defective.. what sports i play ect..  Well i hang up with Nike after coming to a resolution about the shoe and today i check my email and i have an invite to a Nike Testing site 
pimp.gif
  .. I logged in with the info they gave me and there is no OPEN test,, has anyone else on here been a tester? how does it work? thanks ahead of time.

Being registered as a tester doesnt actually guarantee theyll send you anything, and even if they do, it might be a long wait.

If and when they send you something, don't post pics. They may be able to trace the shoe, and may remove you from the list.

...and IIRC, you're expected to send them back after a set period of time, along with a comment sheet.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Being registered as a tester doesnt actually guarantee theyll send you anything, and even if they do, it might be a long wait.

If and when they send you something, don't post pics. They may be able to trace the shoe, and may remove you from the list.

...and IIRC, you're expected to send them back after a set period of time, along with a comment sheet.

thanks!! this is really good stuff to know.

Like others said, it might take awhile to actually get some test shoes. I actually didnt like being a tester because I wanted to wear other shoes, haha. They want you to wear them often and do some survey's often about them. I ended up getting lazy and forgot to do the survey's, and they havent sent me anything since

do they truly look for variety in shoe testing? I thought I would be a perfect candidate sitting with a sz13 in the cross training genre but I didnt meet any requirements supposedly. Every time a thread like this pops up, its a smaller sz. 9 dude who got "lucky".. Do they just give ya'll sz9 samples and thats it? are there no sz13 samples?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

do they truly look for variety in shoe testing? I thought I would be a perfect candidate sitting with a sz13 in the cross training genre but I didnt meet any requirements supposedly. Every time a thread like this pops up, its a smaller sz. 9 dude who got "lucky".. Do they just give ya'll sz9 samples and thats it? are there no sz13 samples?

Size 13 is very common for basketball footwear testers.

got accepted to be a tester... Iam to expect a pair of J in the mail soon i was told. I m 6 3 wear size 13-14 so guess iim lucky too

I just got emailed today for my first test on a Dunk-like casual shoe for durability.

I got accepted as a tester MONTHS ago, so yeah, it took a minute. I'm excited, though. Been trying to get on for YEARS. I'm a size 9, btw...

i've been a tester for about a year (soccer, size 10.5) but have gotten nothing. my buddy signed up a couple weeks ago and was accepted (training, size 12) and got kicks within a week.

i'm guessing that it's better to be in the running or training program than a more niche program like soccer - and it's almost at the point now where i doubt that they carry samples in half sizes. if you don't wear a half size - especially if you wear a common size - i'm guessing that you'll have a much better chance of actually getting kicks. i changed my "profile" on the site to a size 11 just so i might have a better chance, even though i honestly don't fit into anything other than a 10.5

Is there anyone else who gets texts saying theyre accepted to be a tester.. What makes me question whether its legit or not is ive received 3 texts first text says congratulations your in and what category then the next says sorry u did t make it then i got one just like the first text. Ive searched my emails but nothing from nike. Everything ive read so far says you willget an email not a text.. Has this happened to anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom