iOS 5 Update

Damn this iphone 4 is so fast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

sucks that you have to be "plugged" in to use wifi synching though. Hopefully a JB can bypass that if possible.

What do you mean? I used wifi sync without being plugged in. 
I was reading articles saying that you had to be plugged in to a power source not necessarily your computer but like an outlet. So thats not true? I hope not...
edit: http://lifehacker.com/584...t-up-wi~sync-in-ios-5

Are the serves still getting molested? I`m prob going to go ahead and do my ipad but chill on the iphone till the untethered jb drops

god this is some bull, I keep getting the stupid error message. This is lik the 6th time ive tried. if the backup part didnt take so long I wouldnt mind, but this is OD!

%#** this. it wont backup my iphone cause it says it's corrupt so it made me delete my backups. after i did it still doesn't backup so now my only way to get ios5 is to lose my contacts etc.

okokok guys, if anyone is getting an error, first backup sync for your phone, then go on your phone settings, and go to general, then reset all settings or something. Then put your phone in DFU mode. Then proceed to restore phone. TADA!

sucks that you have to be "plugged" in to use wifi synching though. Hopefully a JB can bypass that if possible.

I was reading articles saying that you had to be plugged in to a power source not necessarily your computer but like an outlet. So thats not true? I hope not...
Ah yeah I was plugged into my wall, but only because my battery was low. I had no idea that that was necessary though. I did it unintentionally 

I believe it is 50% or less you need to plug it in.

A Facebook friend of mine said on his status that it's jailbroken already
eek.gif

nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I keep getting error 3200
mad.gif

It's a server issue on Apple's end. Their getting flooded with all the updates today. You can either keep trying or just wait but it will go through eventually.

You have to be plugged into a power source to wifi-sync or wireless backup

Yes you can FaceTime over 3g now

Damn, i received the same 3004 error. I think i bricked my phone. I'm about to restore it and go from there.

Originally Posted by peter

okokok guys, if anyone is getting an error, first backup sync for your phone, then go on your phone settings, and go to general, then reset all settings or something. Then put your phone in DFU mode. Then proceed to restore phone. TADA!

seriously guys, try this, it worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom