iPad Mini Thread vol. Every Inch an iPad

apple doesnt price match :lol:

It took me a couple phone calls, but I got a $40 dollar credit on my iPad Mini order. Got sent straight back to my credit card.

Few members on the MacRumors forum have been given free Smart Covers as well.

im honestly surprised.

I honestly was too. Read it on a forum, figured well why not. I called them and gave it to me on my second phone call.

Mine was to be delivered today in NYC. Made it to Newark and then I received an email about 3am saying due to the storm it would not be delivered on time due to my area being "inaccessible" by FedEx

Went to BB just to see if they had a white wifi and no luck.

Will just wait on my LTE in a few weeks.

Called Apple store at Tyson's Corner (VA) last night and they sounded like they were unsure about the line so I tried my luck at the Best Buy around the area instead.  Rolled in at 8am, 5th in line.  They had 30 shipped.  Max 1 per person.  I'm never going to the apple store to cop again.

People need to stop paying for the subpar overpriced Apple products. Seems like such a foolish thing to do, I mean yeah its the in thing, and simple to use. 

But for the price and specs your getting you better off getting an android tab. Especially with the Nexus 10 releasing. 

People need to stop paying for the subpar overpriced Apple products. Seems like such a foolish thing to do, I mean yeah its the in thing, and simple to use. 

But for the price and specs your getting you better off getting an android tab. Especially with the Nexus 10 releasing. 

People paying a premium for a better and easier UX may seem foolish to you, but the millions of people who love their iOS devices don't think so.

Who are you to tell people how to spend their hard earn money? :smh:

Ok. Enjoy your **** tablet. I'll enjoy mine too.

Ok. Enjoy your **** tablet. I'll enjoy mine too.
yea foreal people need to STOP with this Apple vs Android crap...its becoming as bad as the Xbox vs PS3 stans!!
Be informed, research any product before you buy and move on! I LOVE my Galaxy S3, but I could not care less if my friends have it or not lol

People need to relax with the apple and android fanboy stuff. Not sure why you care so much about what other people buy. You say a product is inferior to what you would buy or bought, that's good for you then. People will buy what they want. Stop trying to convince others to purchase what you like. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom