iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website. (Deal is over)

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

When unlocked, would this work on TMobile? What features WON'T I be able to use if I use it on TMobile?

yes, everything but 3g.
grin.gif
you're stuck with crappy edge.

in other countries all features are available, that's why they go for a lot unlocked on ebay.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

besides the fact that the actual phone is refurbished, what are the implications of copping a refurb? insurance restrictions? plan restrictions? etc?

if you cop a refurb and you CAN get insurance, will they give you another refurb?
if you cop a NON refurb and get insurance, will they give you a non refurb or a refurb?

still has a 1 year warranty, anything wrong with it besides water damage = new phone (i've done it before).

i don't think iphones have insurance available period. i might be wrong tho

i wanna cop 2, but for some reason i have a feeling i might end up being stuck with 2 iphone 3gs' lol... i'll update with what i end up doing later.someone convince me otherwise!! i have no plans to use it myself.

Thank You Niketalk Just copped two. I wanted to get 5 but they have a two phone order limit online. Happy Thanksgiving.

thanks, I'm gonna buy to and bring them back to Sweden with me. Which plan should i get? the one for 39.99$ right?

yeah, get the cheapest plan (you have to pay at least one month before cancelling)

don't get text messaging unless you'll use it here.

Originally Posted by socluis90

yeah, get the cheapest plan (you have to pay at least one month before cancelling)

don't get text messaging unless you'll use it here.

Thanks I won't, I just hope that they accept that my credit card when ordering with my friends name.

quick question...IF I ORDERED 2 Iphones under one order, do I PAY TWO ETFS? or do i just pay ONE?

Damn, I'm still having trouble, Me and my friend tried to order two iPhones one for me and one for my cousin. But we got this message "Based on yourcredit score, you do not meet our eligibility requirements, but you can still get a phone!" is there anything we can do? my friend goes to collage on aathletic scholarship.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Damn, I'm still having trouble, Me and my friend tried to order two iPhones one for me and one for my cousin. But we got this message "Based on your credit score, you do not meet our eligibility requirements, but you can still get a phone!" is there anything we can do? my friend goes to collage on a athletic scholarship.
The only thing is you can do a security deposit but I dont know if that would work with this deal, I know it does work for a reg in store inphone,they ask for a 250-500 deposit..

Back
Top Bottom