iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website. (Deal is over)

Still gotta sign a 2 year contract. I'd rather wait a year till my contract runs up and hope it's on Verizon by then.

Oh that's cute. I love how I just payed 200.00 for my phone last weekend and signed a new 2 year contract. SMH. I am pretty annoyed with At&t. Theirdata network is horrible. I'm at work trying to check the Blazers vs Bulls score and it down grades my connection to Edge from 3G. I wouldn't recommendIphone with At&t to anyone until they start having decent coverage area. By the way this phone is not that great out of the box. You have to jailbreak itwith Blackra1n and get the 3G unrestrictor to watch HD youtube videos.

At all the small time scam talk going on in here

Small time scam? There is a reason why ATT has a limit and its not because people flip them for a "small" profit.

Great post OP, thank you for the info!

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

which is more popular (easier to sell)? the white or the black iphone?

I would go with black - when I was trying to get mine everyone had the white in stock but it took a week to get a black one.

Does the link take you a screen that asks for your zip code?

I tried entering my zip and it says the deal is not available in my area....

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Small time scam? There is a reason why ATT has a limit and its not because people flip them for a "small" profit.

It's a $200-$300 profit tops. Ya'll dudes really scrambling and going through all that trouble for $300???

I'm planning on buying two, canceling and selling one to pay for the cost of my ETF from T-Mobile to AT&T and the cost of the whole process. Anyoneelse doing this?

they cancelled my ordered
smh.gif

This thread is funny... Good luck to everyone who placed there orders and are flipping them, hope it works out for ya..Do what you gotta do dont listen toanyone whos knocking on ya hustle

UPFRONT COST
576.07(288.04 per phone)

PROFIT
+330.93(+165.46 per phone)

Come on fam, simple economics tells you that when the cost of something is more than the profit you can make from it then it is not a good idea.

Like other people already stated in this thread, there is no point of going through all this hassle for such a minimal profit. Youre better off buying iphonesfrom someone who steals them.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

UPFRONT COST
576.07(288.04 per phone)

PROFIT
+330.93(+165.46 per phone)

Come on fam, simple economics tells you that when the cost of something is more than the profit you can make from it then it is not a good idea.

Like other people already stated in this thread, there is no point of going through all this hassle for such a minimal profit. Youre better off buying iphones from someone who steals them.

So for something to be worth a profit, it has to be AT LEAST double?
laugh.gif
That's simple economics?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At all the small time scam talk going on in here. I guess times are really tough when people go through all of that trouble for a small "profit". Then peeps wonder why Verizon upped its ETF to $350. The other carriers are next.

EXACTLY.

And all this for $150ish profit per phone? No thanks.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
Are you seriously confusing profit with revenue?

You think the BMW dealership gets its 2008 M3s for less than $30K and then sells it for $60K?
roll.gif

You think businesses only green light products when it generates 100% profit margin?
roll.gif

This seems like a LOT of work for a small amount of money.

ALSO, if everyone is doing this deal the price youll get on the resell will be a lot lower than you think.

Theres "hustle" and theres "foolish"..... its a fine line.

Originally Posted by Durden7

ALSO, if everyone is doing this deal the price youll get on the resell will be a lot lower than you think.

Foolishness is waiting around for a big break to make money. Hustle is making money by any and all means.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by Durden7

Foolishness is waiting around for a big break to make money. Hustle is making money by any and all means.

Hustle isnt buying 2 phones you dont need for a chance to make a few hundred dollars, assuming everything works and goes your way.

Hustle also isnt telling a ton of other people about it so they too can try and make the same profit. THATS the foolish part.

Damn some of yal got your panties in a bunch. Some people asked how they could get the phone without a contract and I explained. I've sold 2 of these for600+ on eBay and 550+ on craigslist. Even if you don't wana resell them it's a steal for 50 bucks!

I'm on this

for all the haters leave if you cannot contribute to this topic. For people who don't have jobs like me a "small" time hustle is helpful and eAsyESP. If I'm only putting in about an hr of work throught the entire process and coming out +400 for a hr of easy work

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

It's a $200-$300 profit tops. Ya'll dudes really scrambling and going through all that trouble for $300???

exactly
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
@ those saying this is "a lot" of work. buy a phone andsell it. you do more work for less money and the same amount of time at your job. entrepreneur vs. employee mindset

Back
Top Bottom