iPhone Campouts?

^^^ Thats true..but...Apple was hella advertising the Internet feature on the commercials. As long as its as fast as a SK3 it's good. When are you going to let me check it out?

BTW, @#%$ an iPhone. I want that Zach Morris cellular phone. The one you have to carry around in your backpack.

Quote:
it's EDGE.....for a phone i think its great. you can also hook up to wireless internet..I don't have a router so i dunno about that speed. I think too many people have unreal expectations of how fast the internet should be on a PHONE.....

I'm constantly connected to wireless and the phone is 1000 times better that way than using edge. THat's really the main reason i decided to go ahead and get it since I knew I wouldn't have to deal with edge except on a few occasions. That and my summer boss paid for it. I've found the keyboard extremely easy to use

Broccoliavenger rolled through and I checked out his iPhone. The thing is pretty sweet. Internet speed is pretty good, especially considering you are on a phone. I feel it is much faster than a SK3. As for the keyboard, I did not have any problems at all with it, and I don't have the smallest hands either. Maybe down the line.

I've read somewhere that EDGE was given a boost just in time for the iPhone release. Supposedly a lot faster than previous but not as fast as 3G, but reports say it comes close. Just saw it at Valley Fair, very nice phone. I'd like to get one but I think I'll wait for the 2nd generation though, hopefully after all of the bugs are out, if there are any. Just hope that they still have those unlimited data plans still available by then.

rolled by stonestown today and peeped one them things today. it looks just as dope in person, but, i'm happy to report that i didn't cave in to temptation. i'm getting treo, so i'll use that for serious biz and will probably look into the LG/Prada touchscreen for kicks/giggles/flossing purposes. i'm way too hard on my phones to dump 6 bills on this thing, esp w/the insurance option not being offered yet.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Quote:
I've read somewhere that EDGE was given a boost just in time for the iPhone release. Supposedly a lot faster than previous but not as fast as 3G, but reports say it comes close. Just saw it at Valley Fair, very nice phone. I'd like to get one but I think I'll wait for the 2nd generation though, hopefully after all of the bugs are out, if there are any. Just hope that they still have those unlimited data plans still available by then.

THat is correct, it was upgraded. it's between 140-200kbps now. I switched wifi off earlierout of curiosity and i was pleasantly surprised with the internet speed. Unless you're using the satellite view for maps, it's plenty quick enough. downloaded a south park video faster than it played anyway.

Quote:
rolled by stonestown today and peeped one them things today. it looks just as dope in person, but, i'm happy to report that i didn't cave in to temptation. i'm getting treo, so i'll use that for serious biz and will probably look into the LG/Prada touchscreen for kicks/giggles/flossing purposes. i'm way too hard on my phones to dump 6 bills on this thing, esp w/the insurance option not being offered yet

I'm pretty sure that lg/prada will be euro only and just almost as much as the iphone.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that lg/prada will be euro only and just almost as much as the iphone.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Debating if I wanna switch to At&T,Played with my homies iPhone today. Actually kind of easy to use, Keyboard was alright, Internet is the same as my treo700. I'll prolly cop next gen or later down the road.

Back
Top Bottom