iPhone: Post everything here

yo anybody know about the IMEI sequences on the iPhone? for instance, if i wanted to change the last two digits, would that make it seem like a differentiPhone?

Hey NT I have a question about my I phone maybe yall can help out with.

My phone was working fine until yesterday. I didn't drop it or anything all I can remember that I did was take the plastic off. Now for some reason theupper half of the phone doesn't work. Whenever I touch the screen it won't work. Any suggestions or ways to fix this??

htownhooper31- thanks for the link, worked like a charm.

now are there any MUST HAVE apps for the iphone? looking for suggestions. and does anyone know why i can't get apollo to work? i keep getting a "couldnot connect to server" error

blah!

Originally Posted by parada45

Hey NT I have a question about my I phone maybe yall can help out with.

My phone was working fine until yesterday. I didn't drop it or anything all I can remember that I did was take the plastic off. Now for some reason the upper half of the phone doesn't work. Whenever I touch the screen it won't work. Any suggestions or ways to fix this??
I'd say take it into your store if it has been less then a year since you bought it.

i need help.. evrytime i use my Installer and try to download anything it always says DOWNLOAD FAILED. can anyone help me out.. i have an unlocked 1.1.2

Originally Posted by JDB1523

May be an ignorant question since I haven't been following this stuff guys, so bear with me. Is the best site to go for 3rd party apps apple.com? Or are these games you guys are talking about 'illegal' in the sense that you've unlocked your phone?

Thanks.
there are no programs available for the iphone that can be seen as 'legal'. only way to get them is to unlock the phone and download installerand get your stuff from there. come june, there will an apps store available for the iphone with apple approved 3rd party apps.

A friend of mine works at Verizon and let me know today that the Iphone was coming to Verizon in the near future... good news for many who were contemplatingswitching carriers.

^If you consider 5 years the near future. It was initially 3 but was later expanded to 5-years exclusivity with Cingular-AT&T.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

A friend of mine works at Verizon and let me know today that the Iphone was coming to Verizon in the near future... good news for many who were contemplating switching carriers.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^If you consider 5 years the near future. It was initially 3 but was later expanded to 5-years exclusivity with Cingular-AT&T.
indifferent.gif

A friend of mine works at Verizon and let me know today that the Iphone was coming to Verizon in the near future... good news for many who were contemplating
switching carriers.

how does he explain the exclusivity clause tho? im not doubting you i just really wanna know more cuz i have verisux wireless

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

A friend of mine works at Verizon and let me know today that the Iphone was coming to Verizon in the near future... good news for many who were contemplating switching carriers.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirk Nowitzki 41

anyone know if i can still get ringtones without 1.1.4? Any help would be appreciated!

A program in installer called Sendsongs allows you to use ur music as a ringtone if that's to any help...

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

anyone know if i can still get ringtones without 1.1.4? Any help would be appreciated!

A program in installer called Sendsongs allows you to use ur music as a ringtone if that's to any help...

you can make ringtones on itunes...

convert a song to be under about 40 seconds, and change the m4a extension to m4r. double click it, and sync your phone.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

you can make ringtones on itunes...

convert a song to be under about 40 seconds, and change the m4a extension to m4r. double click it, and sync your phone.
Thanks, didn't know that
smile.gif

every time i turn on my phone it goes to main screen and just sits there. it says slide to unlock and for the network it says searching and theres a LOCK atthe very top. any one know whats going on. i UNLOCKED/JAILBROKE/ through ziphone.

How do you do that and you dont have to pay for it?

I got a 12 in pool, yes 12.
Was insane. Got soooo many lucky shots.
Too bad I when I upgraded my FW, I lost that.. grrr.

i just unlocked/jailbroke my phone using ziphone for use on tmobile's network but it doesnt allow me to use the internet using edge or wifi. anyone knowwhats wrong? when i goto setting for wi-fi it says "no wi-fi" can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom