iPhone: Post everything here

What kind of accessories do you guys use to protect your iPhone? I know there are some clear overlays people use, but any specific ones? And what type of cases(aside from the LRG ones)?

Thanks.

^^^^^Man....I didn't think that would be an issue. I'll see if there is a thinner film that can work better. I am just glad it's not the phoneitself...

i have 250 minutes for 59 bucks and another 20 for internet or whatever.

80 bucks monthly more or less, kinda expensive to keep up with like i said before. IS there anyway to cancel the internet, because i barely use it- i don'tsee the need for it if you have WiFi.

Oh and yeah you can make your own ringtones easily and speaking of insurance (apple care?) lol.

I use Handbrake lite and it works cool. Just press a button and it takes about an hour to rip depending on the DVD. But I think there should be a newer versionspecially for iPhones cause they usually rip it more so for iPods....so the videos can look a little pixalated.

ive probably seen cwrite in the lbc with one BEFORE he gave it away. smh at that guy
tongue.gif

when my contract (currently with cingular/at&t) ends in a few months and i buy a iphone to replace my current phone/contract. the phone itself will be 500correct?

thanks guys

Are the new iPhones (whenever they come out next year) gonna be on 3g? Also, are they planning on releasing more than one like the first release or is it justone upgraded version of this phone?

i got a question for the people that is using their iphone on tmobile (if any) got shorty coppin me one cause im bored with my personal phone (i930) myquestion is this did you have to have tmobile prior to getting the iphone of can you start a new service and just tell them you need a sim you already have aphone ? dont they require that you have what phone your using listed in their system? i know i can just do at&t but they suck in my area. help please

i found mine in the installer that the dood who unlocked moine put on my iphone.. you dont have a installer on yours?

Yeah, you might as well wait for the keynote. That's usually when they announce everything. I love my iPhone though. Then again, I use everything on it.

Back
Top Bottom