iPhone: Post everything here

quick question....shorty im seein wants to get me the iphone for xmas...but i currently have a BB pearl have had it for a lil over a year and love it and havebecome so used to it and all its shortcuts.......so question is how is the ease of use of the iphone compared to a BB and should i go thru with letting her buyit?

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

^^^ It was a piece of cake my bill only went up $20 a month. Just got on itunes and had it set up in less than 5 minutes.
Ight thanks man. I just was reading a arcticle from some newpaper online that said that some current plans arn't compatible with new iPhone plans,When I was looking over my plan it seems that I would be paying the same each month after I switch my current Unlimited Data/Texting plan with the iPhone one

I tried to add a ringtone to an unlocked 1.1.1 version using iTunes 7.5 (Vista) but it didn't work.

Any help?

OMG , the person at the att store said i didnt have to pay a deposit, which was a surprise. but when i got home and did everything the credit check code didntwork for me...and its driving me crazy.

got both a MacBook and iPhone today.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im glad i updated mine. as much as i miss my apps and customizations, there were just sooo many bugs and glitches with the first version. after the last updateall past bug problems have been fixed. now im just waiting for 3rd part apps.

for those that have Customize already, how do you make a backup copy of your current settings? i don't want to install it and mess up and not have a backupcopy of my original settings.
grin.gif

read a few posts of ppls makin mistakes on their Customize and not knowing how to go back.

Originally Posted by the funkeee homosap1en

undated my phone about a few hours ago and so far i like what i see..

movable home icons as well as bookmarks on homepage
pimp.gif

improved Google map features (i know this will be very handy)
pimp.gif

customized ringtones dont work
mad.gif
mad.gif

still waiting for that ichat app.. anyone have any info?
nerd.gif

*one of my homeboy's iphone actually bricked with this update. no hacks or anything yet the phone was bricked.. this happen to anyone else??
How is your texting working? What e-mail account do you use, hows it working with the update??

iChat might come about next month with the SDK.... if not I'd guess for sure during the summer.

There should be some upgrades for th iPhone over the summer and/or later in the year I would guess.

No.

This is the #1 reason, along with no 3g support and lack of true internet browsing....that has kept me from buying one.

How the hell is a $400 phone not able to send picture messages
smh.gif
Unexcusable...

I'll wait until May 08 when the second gen drops with 3G support and business apps.

Back
Top Bottom