iPhone: Post everything here

has anyone here gotten games on their iphone yet
had mine since launch and i been wondering about this ever since i saw a vid of someone playin FF9 on theirs

I added some more pics to my iphone...but when I SYNCED it, the album covers were all different...Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks!

if you want to use the phone on t-mobile you should not activate the phone right..just unlock it and pop in the sim correct??

Whats da deal on being able to forward meesages or send/recieve pics, is it on the works?

EL REY JR

Summerboard is an app that allows you to extend your springboard.
Like it allows you to view the other icons by swiping to the left/right if you have enough icons to fill the main page.

Summerboard also allows you to put themes on the iphone.

just cracked the screen on my phone, apple saids i have to pay $250 for a new one, anyone know a way around this? A good excuse to get a free one? Please help

there is really no way around it. not like the screen can break because of apple's fault. you're just going to have to drop the 250 for a new screen.

Has apple mentioned anything about a 30gb iPhone anytime soon, plan to cop an iPhone by the summer but if they have a 30gb one in the works I can wait abit.

Apple stores across the country are out of iphones, its probably nothing, but if anyones looking to get one, I'd hold out for a little while as somethingnew may be coming.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Apple 3G iPhone Expected This Summer[/h1]

By Jennifer Lawinski, ChannelWeb
11:49 AM EDT Mon. Mar. 31, 2008

A Bank of America analyst is predicting that the 3G iPhone will be a reality by the summer, according to reports.
In a research note issued last Friday, B of A's Scott Craig said that he is also forecasting that Apple (NSDQ:AAPL) will produce as many as 8 million of the 3G iPhones in the third quarter. Apple's current iPhone model operates on AT&T's 2.5G network, and many analysts have speculated that a faster version was in the works for this year.

"Our latest channel checks point to a significant production build of a 3G iPhone beginning in the month of June after an initial small build in May," Craig said, according to Reuters. That small build predicts will be about 3 million 3G iPhones, to be followed by the 8 million later in the year.

Analysts have speculated that Apple would bring the faster iPhone to market around the time of its World Wide Developer Conference, scheduled for June 9 " 13, in San Francisco.

Updated iPhone software, v 2.0, which brings new features and compatibility with Microsoft (NSDQ:MSFT)'s Exchange email platform, is expected in June, along with the final version of its software development kit (SDK). Apple released the second beta of the SDK last week.

In its most recent earnings call with analysts, Apple said it expects to sell 10 million iPhones in 2008, which some analysts speculated was an optimistic number.

Apple will announce its second quarter earnings on April 23.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If this is true, will I be able to change phones even if I just got a new one last August? It hasn't been 2 years since I last upgraded phones.

If this is true, will I be able to change phones even if I just got a new one last August? It hasn't been 2 years since I last upgraded phones.
Within a plan, you can change phones as often as you like, its only that every 2 years you get the upgrade discounts on new phones. So sincetheres no upgrade discounts available on the iPhone, you could get one. Hell you can get one now.

whenever i try to change/modify the names or album artwork of some of my songs in iturnes i get a message saying this file is not modifiable. anyone know howto get around this? im really picky when organizing my music =X

does anyone else have this problem?
When I'm using safari, the screen turns black and returns to the iPhone menu at random times
this problem annoys me so much

wat format is for movie? ex.(ringtones are .m4a right?) so wat format is for movie...and where do i look for apps

I'm on my iPhone right now but the only time safari works I'd on wifi and I have the tmobile data plan. I also want to mention that I my phone wasupdated to 1.1.4 by mistake...so I had to unlock it again but now all the apps in installer is for firmware 1.1.3. I need some help please

if i use ziphone to restore my phone because i no longer want it, will it restore to factory settings? will apple know i unlocked/jailbroke it?

Back
Top Bottom