iPhone: Post everything here

Can someone PLEASE help me. I have the 16gb 3g and it's been well over a week... I STILL am not getting texts from mad people. They've showed me thatthey've sent mad texts and none go thru, but others do (I think they're on ATT?)

Originally Posted by kavinsky

Can someone PLEASE help me. I have the 16gb 3g and it's been well over a week... I STILL am not getting texts from mad people. They've showed me that they've sent mad texts and none go thru, but others do (I think they're on ATT?)

Take it to an apple store, let them know whats going on, and they'll probably replace it. Back up your phone before you do this though.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

what's good with the apps? Every time I open up an app it'll go to it's startup screen then immediately go back to the iPhones main menu with all the icons. It just won't let me use them.

happened to me one night. went to settings and reset it and they started working a couple minutes after it booted back up...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

what's good with the apps? Every time I open up an app it'll go to it's startup screen then immediately go back to the iPhones main menu with all the icons. It just won't let me use them.

happened to me one night. went to settings and reset it and they started working a couple minutes after it booted back up...
Thanks for that. Got most of them to work. Still having problems with myspace and pandora at the moment.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by Dunks206

VaGixxer wrote:

Anyone that ordered the phone from a At&T store get there phone yet?

I ordered mine on wednsday. they said it will take 10-21 days to, but I got an e-mail yesterday that they shipped my phone out. hopefully my phone comes in
tomorrow, so I could pick it up

I know I am quoting myself, but I said that I ordered it on wedsnday... I just got the e-mail about 2 hours ago that my phone arrived at the store. So I just picked it up, and might I say, this thing is dope! hahaha. but instead, it took 4 days instead of the intended 10-21... I also talked to the girl who worked at at&t, and she said all the shipments for the iphone's are random. she also said that some people who ordered it the DAY OF RELEASE DID NOT RECEIVE THEIRS YET... hope that helps
called up the ATT store monday july 14, told me they were sold out but i can come in and order one. came through 9pm(they close at 10pm). placed theorder. they told me 7-10 business day. tuesday night i got the shipping confirmation email from cingular and weds july 23 morning received the email that ithad arrived at the store ready for pickup. so all in all it took a week and half which was not bad at all. when i was at the store activating they were tellingpeople 15-20 business day wait, so i guess supply has shortened for the mean time.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

anyone try that new app "palringo"? it's like an instant messenger. how in the hell does it work?

you have to create a palringo acct first to log in so you can use your other accounts.

anyone try that new app "palringo"? it's like an instant messenger. how in the hell does it work?

Good lookin out on this app because I slept on this one. Apple needs to create a new release section for the apps. I'm about to check this out.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I ordered my phone and got it really quick... I'm new to the iphone ... So what is this jailbreak?
It's kinda like having an unofficial appstore but evrything is free. Well that's the way I see it. the only thing I'd want from that is thethemes and the nes games but that's about it. Eerything else I want I can get from the app store.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

you have to create a palringo acct first to log in so you can use your other accounts.
I did that. it just pisses me off because when I try to im people, I don't know I'd if they're seeing my aim screen name or my palringoaccount name.

Do you have to do something special to get your sim card numbers that are stored on it to show up on the unlocked iphone? for t-mobile? thanks

does anyone elses' new 3g iPhone sometimes reset itself when you're trying to scroll to another page of your apps. i only have 1.5 pages of apps. isthis normal or should i do a restore and start from scratch again?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I ordered my phone and got it really quick... I'm new to the iphone ... So what is this jailbreak?
It's kinda like having an unofficial appstore but evrything is free. Well that's the way I see it. the only thing I'd want from that is the themes and the nes games but that's about it. Eerything else I want I can get from the app store.

I want to jailbreak my new iphone, but I have no clue how to do it and I'm shook I'm gonna mess up the phone in the process. I just figured outhow to make my own ringtones so I guess I'm starting to figure some of this out lol. Here's the vid I used to help me do it. You need to have a Macwith Garage Band to do it this way.

monkeyball and crash kart racing free
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

winpwn is the +$+!.
i changed my edge logo to be the 3g logo
smh.gif
laugh.gif

still a 3 hour wait for this thing in manhattan beach, ca.... smh

i think i just may wait a couple more weeks.

this thing still has not slowed down...

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

still a 3 hour wait for this thing in manhattan beach, ca.... smh

i think i just may wait a couple more weeks.

this thing still has not slowed down...
that mall sucks but they have the only apple store in the southbay area so can't really complain.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheI4LW

^ in order to do this u would need a jailbroken iphone and you would have to go into installer and find the Customize App.(version 2.0) by Spicy Chicken
Now you can just look through it and once you set it up(it takes 30 seconds) it'll be pretty self-explanatory
Once u registered, u can just go and search for what ever themes you like , and once you've downloaded them you have to go back to the home screenand theres a tab that'll let u choose which part of the phone you'd like to change, i hope this helps cause this is the best i can explain it since ihavent used it in about a month since my phone was stolen a month ago

yoooo

I am trying to get an iphone 3g right now for my mother, is there anyway I could check if it is aviliable in stores online??? none of them answer there phonesand all of them are within 30 mile radius.

Help out NT!

Back
Top Bottom