iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Dumb question but does anyone know if they'll be adding a 'copy + paste' feature to this phone?

There has been talk that it very well could be in 2.1. Hopefully so.

Nice! Thanks.

Whats pro-rate charges?

netshare a must buy for the iphone if you have a portable mac.

The purpose of the application is to share an iPhone's Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi, essentially making the iPhone into an on-the-goWi-Fi hotspot

its only 9.99 go make the most out of your iphone internet connection

grab it on the itunes app store from this link
apple is is mysterious taking it on and off the app store
http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuit...2Fwa%2FviewSoftware%3Fid%3D286541579%26mt%3D8

can we get a rundown of possible cases for the iPhone?

I know there's the LV one (don't want it, two of my boys already have it)

the LRG ones (heard they have problems)

any other cases that have a keychain feature like these two?

Koleone

is that a one time charge of $9.99?

Do you use it? If so, how is the connection on your laptop? I wont see some crazy charge on my att bill right?

If not, I'm interested.

one time charge to buy the app. i am using internet connection right now
here are my speed result at home with 2 bars on the 3g network

att unlimited data plan

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

does black or white look better on the iphone(the back of it)

personal preference really.
I have the black and if you dont have a case or some sort of protector, the back sometimes looks worse than the screen withall the fingerprints and smudges.

both are nice.

Anyone know if they combine discount over at ATT??...

I'm tryina make the switch to the new iPhone, but these rates are crazy...

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
CA just passed that cancellation fee law, I'm off Sprint and on an iphone chea!!
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Info??? link??? if so im getting this phone right now!!!

Guys, in a bit of a situation here, I need advice:

I have the OG 8 GB iphone which I bought last year. I'm moving to London for grad school in 3 weeks and was wondering what I should do. I considered justturning my iphone international through ATT and using it for the international calls which I'll rarely make, and then for domestic calls get a new plan andphone in London.

However, I got to thinking, would it be possible for me to unlock my phone, get a SIM and plan in London, and just use my iPhone there? Then when travelingback to the States, putting in my ATT SIM and using it as if I never left.

Is this a possibility? I would love to keep my iPhone, and would prefer to have it unlocked for use in London. Thanks in advance guys.

If there's anyone in here with an iPhone that they use for AT&T without the iPhone plan please hit me up ASAP on AIM at DestinationKicks. I need help.

Wow. So the MyLite app froze my damn iPhone. All I got on my screen is a damn lighter. Smh. Don't even ask why I have this stupid app in the first place.

Is there a way to reset this damn thing or do I gotta wait til it dies (since theres no external battery...smh)? Will taking the sim card out do anything?I'm ganna look like a damn fool when I go to the Apple Store with a @+#%%+$ lighter on my screen.

I tried syncing it and itunes didnt even connect to it.

I'm @+#%%+$ mad.

Originally Posted by MysterE626

hold down the menu and top button till the iPhone restarts itself.

you are a savior.
indifferent.gif
at myself

Check out these pictures I took with my iPhone.... they came out better then I thought they would
iPhone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2dm5r1y.jpg

2626u4k.jpg

2mzlhys.jpg

16gzywk.jpg

Yup they are.
I was actually
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
when I realized I forgot my digital camera at home because I always bring it to take pictures when I go to Hawaii....
so I had to resort to taking iPhone pictures....
come to find out they actually look pretty darn good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom