iPod classic... or another mp3 player?

I have 10 iPods full of music. I have like 3 TBs worth of music!
pimp.gif

iPod Classic. I'm still using mine and I love it, but I have like a glitch on mine where like it like lags to play a song.
I'm only using 52.7 GB
-7134 Songs
-45 Videos

If you could I would get the 32GB Cowon J3 + 64 GB microsd card

cowon-j3-unboxed-photos10.jpg

The sound customizeablility with EQ and BBE effects  can't be matched and the sound quality is awesome
The great battery life doesn't hurt either 64 hours max on music

but other than that iPod classic is good choice

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I have over 100 gb of music, and my 32gb iPhone is not cutting it right now when apps, photos/video take space as well.

My question is what is better to buy right now in 2012?
Do I still have to worry about the ipod classic's hard drive possibly failing? Would apple care on the ipod classic be worth it?
Or should I go ahead and get a 32/64 gb ipod touch which are probably more reliable overall.

I don't listen to ALL my music at once, but i like to have it all available. i like to listen to whole albums or playlists not just put it on shuffle ya know?
google_music_logo.jpg

Use this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ keep your Iphone and your money. 

You can listen to all your music in your collection as long as you can maintain atleast a edge/wifi connection
I listen to music a lot and a limited data plan. NO THANKS.
My 160 GB Classic >

WHAT >

Originally Posted by gatorad3

If you could I would get the 32GB Cowon J3 + 64 GB microsd card

cowon-j3-unboxed-photos10.jpg

The sound customizeablility with EQ and BBE effects  can't be matched and the sound quality is awesome
The great battery life doesn't hurt either 64 hours max on music

but other than that iPod classic is good choice

I thought about getting the 160gb one.. but just felt better going the iPod route since I was familiar with it.

Plus the useability(this a word?) of it won me over.
I know I'm going to have it in my car connected to my dash 90% of the time.. figured I couldn't connect it and have the capabilities on my dash screen like a ipod gives me.

Alright thanks guys, looks like i'll buying a ipod classic this weekend.

2 more questions though. How long has yours lasted you? Should I buy new with apple care or try to find a deal on a lightly used one?

Classic

I keep mine in the car cuz i also have an iphone but I love my classic

it has EVERYTHING i pretty much have...

Rocking the same iPod since mid-2006. Wouldn't trade it in for anything. Still serves me well.

having a classic and an iphone >>>> best of both worlds I love my classic all my music movies and tv shows

FYI, I have a 80GB iPod Classic that I've done decided to part with that I'm looking to sell if anyone needs one. Comes with Beat Tour earphones. PM for more info.

I have 160GB Classic that I leave in the car. It has my entire library on it and I'll bring it in to update every once in awhile.

The only knock I have on it is that theres no support for FLAC so I keep FLAC files on my iPod Touch or on my Android.

You can probably snipe a Classic on CL for a good price. I picked up mine for $50 and its the latest Generation. Dude was just hurt for cash.

I got a 120gb Zune 3 years ago for $80, still use it. Amazingly still going strong considering how many times I've dropped it 

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

The only knock I have on it is that theres no support for FLAC so I keep FLAC files on my iPod Touch or on my Android.
Download dbpoweramp. Converts FLAC to ALAC (Apple's lossless) and various bitrates of mp3.

I download in FLAC and convert most of my music to 320kbps, or just download in 320. Can't really tell the difference between the two.

I have an iPod classic 120g I bought in 09 I have every music I can think of on there from old to new
Still have 60g left on there can't go wrong with apple

my ipod isnt synching with itunes

its not even connecting to my computer properly

is there anything I can do to fix it? and I ajready tried resetting it, does nothing to help

Back
Top Bottom