iPod Nano 5g on sale at Staples $68

went to the one closest to me, all they had were a couple of nano's 
frown.gif
bout to call a couple other stores

If anyone knows they have a 32gig itouch in their area and are willing to ship one out to me i will pay the price of the shipping and even send you a link to the coupon so you can get it cheaper

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by needsomejays

frown.gif

If anyone knows they have a 32gig itouch in their area and are willing to ship one out to me i will pay the price of the shipping and even send you a link to the coupon so you can get it cheaper

the nano's are what are for sale....not the touch
nah, they were on sale, just sold out

frown.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

frown.gif

nah, they were on sale, just sold out

frown.gif

went to a couple different staples and none of them had any ipods....i think the employees cleaned them out when they saw how cheap they were selling for and they all had the same excuse "we arent getting any ipods until the new generation comes out"

-J23C

went to a couple different staples and none of them had any ipods....i think the employees cleaned them out when they saw how cheap they were selling for and they all had the same excuse "we arent getting any ipods until the new generation comes out"

-J23C

I just stopped by the staples near my house, the last 16gb nano was just sold a little earlier today. whackk.

I just stopped by the staples near my house, the last 16gb nano was just sold a little earlier today. whackk.

i went to my local stores and they didnt have a thing.

no nanos or touches. didnt look like they were on sale either.

i went to my local stores and they didnt have a thing.

no nanos or touches. didnt look like they were on sale either.

THANKYOU #NT! I just called my local Staples and put the last 2 8gb on hold for me for tomorrow since they're closing. Just copped the coupon too
pimp.gif

THANKYOU #NT! I just called my local Staples and put the last 2 8gb on hold for me for tomorrow since they're closing. Just copped the coupon too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom