Ipod vs Zune

I'm trying to get an mp3 player, but I make my mind on which device should I get between Ipod & the Zune. I want an Ipod, but alot people told me that the zune is better. I can't even make up mind on which one I should get? So which mp3 player do think is better is better?

I know witth the zune you can listen to the radio. I truly am not sure if that feature is available on the ipod touch. I had a zune but am lookin gintopurchasing an I touch

Neither is "better", it's all based on personal preference. Ipods have TONS of hype, so that will trick people into thinking they are better.Don't fall victim to this hype. Just go to best buy and play with both of them.

i got a zune (halo 3 edition) and i love it. but i would like to get a touch..

Everyone here is going to tell you to get an iPod, but it really doesn't matter.

Contrary to popular belief, the Zune has a better interface/control. The touchpad is a WAY better navigator than the wheel. Interface is also prettier.

Zune has FM radio. And the whole social Wi-Fi aspect as well.

Ipods are thinner, however (even though it's only slightly).

Since I assume you're not going to be getting your music legally, the whole iTunes/Zunestore thing doesn't matter.

This is comparing the Zune to the regular iPods.... against the iPod touch... it's a whole different story entirely.

only reason i go ipod, cuz most electronic i have (home stereo, in-dash GPS navi deck for car) all have ipod input...so i can connect my ipod to it....

Who the hell listens to the radio on their mp3 player? Plus the Wi-Fi thing is a gimmick.

Go with the iPod.

It all depends on what you are planning to use it with. What exactly are you going to be using it for?
If you get the touch the only one wroth is the 32gb. I have the 16gb and I always have to delete stuff whenever I want to add anything.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

What the hell is a Zune?
xdm-6820.jpg

???

i have a zune and trust me you dont want it.....the zune software is a bunch of crap!
and you can't manage your playlists inside the player...you gotta plug it in or make a "quicklist" that disappears after you turn it off....

i just got a 120gb zune for xmas and i like it a lot so far
i had an ipod for like 4 years before and had no problems
u cant go wrong with either, just preference, i was kind of tired of ipods and a zune looks all fresh to me now, screens bigger and i like seeing album artwork
and 120gb for like 240 is pretty good, not sure what ipods in that area of storage are goin for now

i've owned both...If we are comparing the palyer itself Zune >>>>>> iPod

however, the software that you have to use (on your cpu) is terrible..itunes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zunesoftware, and i cant stress this enough..it made me go back to the ipod..

I always liked the zune interface alot more though.

And the ipod compatibility is nice too, works with alot of aftermarket stuff such as docks radios etc..

If you can get passed the crappy zune software, go for it, i prefer itunes it strongly though..

you can download the zune software on the net for free if you do want to try it out.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Everyone here is going to tell you to get an iPod, but it really doesn't matter.

Contrary to popular belief, the Zune has a better interface/control. The touchpad is a WAY better navigator than the wheel. Interface is also prettier.

Zune has FM radio. And the whole social Wi-Fi aspect as well.

Ipods are thinner, however (even though it's only slightly).

Since I assume you're not going to be getting your music legally, the whole iTunes/Zunestore thing doesn't matter.

This is comparing the Zune to the regular iPods.... against the iPod touch... it's a whole different story entirely.

What a zune rider. Anyone with common sense knows Apple rules in the music category, any ipod would smash on the zune none the less.

Ipod with ease. Ipod touch over everything else on the planet i never leave home without mine...... and i thought all the 30gb zunes broke on like new years

Ipod touch is cool if u don't have that much media to store...if u can, scoop the 160 ipod classic....i am currently lookin for one myself since my 80gb isfilled to the brim..touch cant don't anything for me with 32gbs

Back
Top Bottom