Iraqi who threw shoes at Bush jailed for 3 years

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090312/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

3 Years
eek.gif

He deserve three years for doing something that stupid & thinking sh*t was going to be sweet.

Doing stupid sh*t to be 'cool' FTL. AMERICA FTW!

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

He deserve three years for doing something that stupid & thinking sh*t was going to be sweet.

Doing stupid sh*t to be 'cool' FTL. AMERICA FTW!

eyes.gif

I can't believe you're posting such idiotic words in this thread after defending a drug dealing murderer in the other thread. He deserves three yearsfor throwing a pair of shoes that didn't even connect, are you serious?

Man, I had really hoped that Bush would've come out and said something in this man's defense before he left office.

Maybe throw him in the clink for a month or two, but three *+##+#$ years?

Awful.

An excessively harsh sentence. For throwing a shoe!

Meanwhile the real criminal is back on his ranch in Texas raking haybales.

No real justice in this world

He threw a pair of shoes for what reason though?

Like yeah if it wasn't at THE PRESIDENT of the free world and at me or you then yeah it aint no big deal.

But you can't go around doing that. What if he threw a glass cup or something. Like what I'm trying to say is there is a time & place for things& throwing shoes at the president probably isn't the smartest thing to do. Considering the government dedicates MILLIONS just to make sure thepresident can sneeze in peace. You feel me?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

3 years?? For that??
smh.gif

He "attacked" a world leader in broad daylight........................
grin.gif
... he'd be doing life if it was a Gary Police officer.... or dead...

I'm split...

Part of me loves what he did but...

"Attempting to attack" the most powerful person in the world at the time has to have some type of repercussion. It has to.

You reap what you sow.

Even though it was just 'shoes,' dude assaulted the President of the United States.

Like other dude said, what if it was a glass cup? Would your opinions change?

Doesn't matter what he threw really, you can't be doing stuff like that, and not expect consequences.

He threw a pair of shoes for what reason though?

He threw the shoe at Bush because he has lost family members due to the War in Iraq. Most of his family has been killed due to the large blood shed or otherfamily members have been forced to move out of the region. Not saying that what he did was right, but just think if you were in a room with a man that youfelt was responsible for the death of your family members. How would you feel? Either way 3 years is too harsh IMO.

Back
Top Bottom