Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

It would be bugged out if Tony could just jump into any suit he wants (the ones shown at the end of the trailer) at any given time to use the different weapons they have (even though they're basically operating by themselves)...

:nerd:

No no no bro.

You need to think bigger

The suits can all combine and become the iron man megazord

Who's jumping on Tony's (or a vacant suit's) back here? Could it be this guy?

I've heard no mention of Wang Xueqi as Radioactive Man since early on in production. Is that still happening? Could that be him?

I think that was Tony. If you look closely you can see the Arc Reactor in his chest. I may be wrong though

It would be bugged out if Tony could just jump into any suit he wants (the ones shown at the end of the trailer) at any given time to use the different weapons they have (even though they're basically operating by themselves)...

:nerd:

No no no bro.

You need to think bigger

The suits can all combine and become the iron man megazord

If that were true. :pimp:

Who's jumping on Tony's (or a vacant suit's) back here? Could it be this guy?

I've heard no mention of Wang Xueqi as Radioactive Man since early on in production. Is that still happening? Could that be him?

Before I read this comment, it looked like Tony was jumping into the suit. The clip is short though, so maybe someone is on top of it, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to jump on the back of the suit. If you're going to fight Iron Man in the sky you best be flying yourself.

Also, ever wondered why Potts shirt is off?

Could it be....

Tony did say he wanted to protect Potts and this is the exact reason this suit was made.
9jfvko.jpg

Last edited:
Wo
Also, ever wondered why Potts shirt is off?

Could it be....

Tony did say he wanted to protect Potts and this is the exact reason this suit was made.
9jfvko.jpg

I'm betting my money that the necklace Tony puts around her neck, calls the "Spoiler" you think.
And/or she gets injected with the extremis virus, in the trailer she is strapped in against her will. So.....

Back
Top Bottom