Irrational Fears

See I don't think obviously dangerous things like snakes, lions, the ocean etc. should even be listed as personal fears, they can kill you, it's just common sense.
No there’s a difference. Many people can be afraid or dislike them. But when it’s phobia it’s different. I get uncomfortable watching it on tv. I’ll change the channel. I had an old boss think my phobia was funny. He took a rubber snake once and threw it at me. When I say I screamed bloody murder and cried and freaked out. He felt so damn bad 😂 damn near gave me a heart attack.

Yea, I would say MOST humans are scared of spiders and snakes. :lol:

KInda universal.

The snake detection hypothesis theorizes that primates came to see the full color spectrum as a defense mechanism from snakes. In theory, our fear of snakes led to better eyesight.

I absolutely detest snakes.

I have a friend like this. She can’t drive or walk over bridges.
Same, she's from LA and wanted me to drive when we went over the bridge. I made sure to drive slow on the slow lane in every major bridge over here in the bay.

I’m terrified of snakes, and fascinated by them at the same damn time. Shoutout to the algorithms :lol:

got another one. friend's dad is afraid of water being above him or like knowing there's water above him. Has to do with the pressure of water you would get (im assuming).

Now how does this even take place? Well the only time this would occur is the subways going into the city.

It was probably a concert or something but the Bay Bridge was closed for a weekend so people naturally took Bart from minimum Oakland to SF. prolly 7min tunnel ride. Nah. the dad drove the extra hour plus to go thru the golden gate bridge to avoid it. my mind was blown

Been kind of afraid of the ocean as a kid. The thought of being caught in a riptide, attacked by a shark, bundled by a wave, etc.

Back
Top Bottom