Irrational Fears

Sometimes I fear my rollercoaster train will fly off the track and derail.

Sometimes I worry a logger’s lumber will fall off the truck and bounce through my windshield and impale me.

Sometimes I worry that the garbage disposal will turn on as I try to grab the fork out that fell down there.

None of you should watch The Final Destination movies.
I have final destination 2 playing in my mind any time I drive behind a truck carrying lumber

64A940D9-9E1B-4700-BEF0-A2CF4B988375.png

Used to be really scared of escalators

My boy’s grandma is afraid of escalators. To the point she fries when she has to take one (airport)

My girl is afraid of holding balloons. I don’t quite understand but she said she’s afraid of letting go and it flying away or it popping.I don’t get it but she refuses to hold one. :lol:

I've had Astraphobia all my life. It's that sudden crash of light and sound that scares me to no end. If i'm driving it's fine because I can turn the radio up to drown out the sound of outside. But if I'm outside while it's thundering and/or lightning it straight panic mode for me. I also to a lesser extent have Dragaphobia.

I've had Astraphobia all my life. It's that sudden crash of light and sound that scares me to no end. If i'm driving it's fine because I can turn the radio up to drown out the sound of outside. But if I'm outside while it's thundering and/or lightning it straight panic mode for me. I also to a lesser extent have Dragaphobia.
I don’t blame you at all. When that sound hits close by it’s frightening and even makes me hold my breath for a second or two.

No those are not irrational, man has feared snake since the Earth began spinning 2,022 years ago, PEEP THE BIBLE NIMRODS ADAM AND EVANESENCE

Spiders the only animal I really don't mess with

If I see one of them big ones scurry across the floor :stoneface:

Big, fast, hairy, fangs, a bunch of legs :smh:

Spiders the only animal I really don't mess with

If I see one of them big ones scurry across the floor :stoneface:

Big, fast, hairy, fangs, a bunch of legs :smh:
You should watch

Chamber of Secrets and Return of The King

Back
Top Bottom