Is bape dead?

IMO, no, just because the don't make products the appeal to ignorant, American people, doesn't mean they are dead.

Bape is the most unoriginal company ever. all they do is take nike shoes, replace the swoosh with a star, air with ape, and add patent leather

Originally Posted by dj sven

Bape is the most unoriginal company ever. all they do is take nike shoes, replace the swoosh with a star, air with ape, and add patent leather

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Was never alive to me...

believe so i didnt even know they had a store but the only ones i wanted and still want are the flash bapes. if anyone knows where i can get them that would beappreciated thanks but thats probably it. i checked in different online stores but didnt find them

laugh.gif

You have no idea what your taking about. Bape made clothes way before the bapesta. They been around maybe longer than you........ just ask BIG
1jx8w8.jpg

i love some of their stuff but i can afford it.
i aint ballin' like that................ YET

laugh.gif

You have no idea what your taking about. Bape made clothes way before the bapesta. They been around maybe longer than you........ just ask BIG
1jx8w8.jpg

What could have been?????

If people say that af-1's r dead than these should be 2 . They are just forces with a star made in limited quantities.

bape is dope, although they are way to expensive. I still by their beenies and recently bought the g-shock edition bape watch. I don't think bape is deadbut ain't too much hype like before!

If people say that af-1's r dead than these should be 2 . They are just forces with a star made in limited quantities.

indifferent.gif
people who say this must be from the burbs

Back
Top Bottom