Is being miser/cheap a bad thing?VOL. recession ftl

It depends on what I'm spending it on for me. If I feel that it's worth it, I'll spend money on it.

I need to start being cheap and stop going out to eat so much, though. I swear I go out to eat at least two or three times a week at a restaurant.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Your situation.. no.. # I ain't mad..

However when a individual have a lot of money and is cheap..
30t6p3b.gif
what? why the smh? you don't get wealthy living like a baller and people get used to the cheap life = more money

If you decide to work in corporate america, things will reverse. Almost everyone that works in corporate jobs are hella cheap. Cats making 6 figs getting their clothes from Goodwill, pushing 93 Accords, never going out to lunch, etc.

this perfectly sums me up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Your situation.. no.. # I ain't mad..

However when a individual have a lot of money and is cheap..
30t6p3b.gif
what? why the smh? you don't get wealthy living like a baller and people get used to the cheap life = more money

If you decide to work in corporate america, things will reverse. Almost everyone that works in corporate jobs are hella cheap. Cats making 6 figs getting their clothes from Goodwill, pushing 93 Accords, never going out to lunch, etc.

this perfectly sums me up
laugh.gif

If you're only making 2k a month, then you have no choice but to be cheap. Tell everyone that's telling you otherwise to ***! themselves

If you're only making 2k a month, then you have no choice but to be cheap. Tell everyone that's telling you otherwise to ***! themselves

Back
Top Bottom