Is Benjamin Button any good?

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Joined Dec 25, 2007
Came out on dvd today and wanted to know how it was. Never seen it. Is it worth the 15 dollar dvd price?

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Yes, its long...and and can drag at times...but It was definitely a real good movie

Joined Apr 4, 2008
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you think Belly is a great movie then stay away please.
Why cant I like both? I got range
Yea but you know Belly isn't great, it just entertains you.

My blu ray should be coming in this week Need to see Benjamin Button again

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Long movie, but good pic. Watch if you appreciate the value of a good movie.
I disagree. Great premise, bad execution/plot. I appreciated the directing, artistry, Brad Pitt's acting, the lightning scenes but the moviehad no plot, chemistry between the 2 leads, etc. Really, in the grand scheme of things, this movie sucked. This movie could've been soo much better if ithad a better script.

In short, it had the outline/premise of a great movie.. but just none of the details or actual plot to finish it off.. Boring.

Joined Apr 22, 2006
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

movie of 08' by far
I think Slumdog deserves that title. Benjamin Button was a long movie but it had an innovative plot. It's worth watching at least once.

Joined Jan 3, 2005
It was the best movie I have seen in a long time.

I'm buying it today. I can't wait to watch it again.

Joined Aug 8, 2003
I just finished watching it, and it was a very beautiful movie. I would recommend buying it. I'll watch it again I'm sure.

It was long, but it didn't affect the movie.

Joined May 21, 2003
Saw this today after the Lakers got their behinds kicked. Way better than the short story. Great movie. My personal opinion: This and The Reader are way betterthan Slumdog Millionaire.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now