Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

I understand there are different people out there with different beliefs and I respect them...but I feel he trollin for these Ms b....bout to make millions off the show...millions off the book ...u a woman now at 75 after 10 kids?

Was gonna make a thread, surprised there wasnt one.

NT dun fell off

That entire family is smart as hell man.

Legit feel like this was a business decision to do this. I ain't even mad. Dude bank account gonna be on some next level ****

He's practically a lesbian Man....

I don't even understand how the gay community can back this dude up...everyone glorifying him on social media, talk bout he so brave, this that and the other...the way I see it, he's an opportunist and a coward...he's not eem coming out...he's technically not gay because he doesn't like men! He likes women! But he wants to look like one too...so basically a lesbian.

Whatever there is Ms to be made :lol:

Trolling? Doubt it. If so, he's the ultimate troll because I don't know any dude willing to become a woman just to troll.

He's smart though. Dude just usurped all the woman in the Kardashian clan when it comes to media attention, which equals more money for him. Smart man.

Trolling? Doubt it. If so, he's the ultimate troll because I don't know any dude willing to become a woman just to troll.

He's smart though. Dude just usurped all the woman in the Kardashian clan when it comes to media attention, which equals more money for him. Smart man.
He's been around the TV show and book success so he knows how much money is involved ...if u knew u could clear 50M easy to just rock a dress and not be gay what would u do?

i agree, who the hell comes out this late

this family has social media and stupid people that care about pointless **** at their will

What do you mean who comes out that late in life?

You guys realize there are gay people that take their sexual orientation to the grave right?

There is no "wrong time" to come out. Even if he's not coming out as being gay, he says he feels like a woman not a man. Let dude be..

What bothers me about him is using this to make money off of it. Yeah it makes business sense, but it's unethical to me.

Last edited:

He's been around the TV show and book success so he knows how much money is involved ...if u knew u could clear 50M easy to just rock a dress and not be gay what would u do?

But dude is talking about getting breasts and possibly a full sex change. There's a huge difference between what Bruce is talking about and simply wearing a dress. :lol:

Is it that you don't believe him or you don't like how he's doing it?

Just want to know what angle the judging is coming from...

Is it that you don't believe him or you don't like how he's doing it?

Just want to know what angle the judging is coming from...
I'm not judging cuz idc if he's a man or woman , I just see how obvious the money grab is...just divorced so no more kuwtk checks..word? Cool Ima woman now Ina get my own show and write a book and get these Ms

Brah whether he is or isn't, you ain't getting any richer talking about it.
u don't get richer from nothing u post on nt so delete your account

I don't understand. He's a born male, But wants to be and feels like he's a female. And still likes females. So he's lesbian right? He says he's not into men.

Back
Top Bottom