Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

Everybody wants equal rights until it's time to equal rights.

Should dude have just continued to get chased by paps?
It's a society driven by media...how would you guys have preferred he did this?

Trolling? Doubt it. If so, he's the ultimate troll because I don't know any dude willing to become a woman just to troll.

He's smart though. Dude just usurped all the woman in the Kardashian clan when it comes to media attention, which equals more money for him. Smart man.
:rofl: @ usurping. On point.:lol:

Don't think he's trolling, though. I'm really intrigued with his story. Crazy that he'd do this now, but everyone's different. Probably got sick of pretending.

Last edited:
You dudes are so unbelievably ignorant, cynical, judgmental and fickle dudes. Feel bad for you cats man.:smh: watch the two hour interview which I can guarantee most of you haven't, and it will open your eyes on the transgender community. What Bruce did was shine a light on a part of society a lot of us don't understand. This message and his story will undoubtedly save lives. So until you have actually watched this, your opinion is irrelevant. It opened my eyes up and completely changed my opinion and views on him personally. The story and interview were both very compelling.

Last edited:
Speaking of the film The Matrix.

Someone on here posted that Switch was a dude in the real world and a female when they travelled into the matrix. Interesting concept.

Okay, then share it in the Matrix thread. This thread ain't about your insane movie theories.

You dudes are so unbelievably ignorant, cynical, judgmental and fickle dudes. Feel bad for you cats man.
mean.gif
watch the two hour interview which I can guarantee most of you haven't, and it will open your eyes on the transgender community. What Bruce did was shine a light on a part of society a lot of us don't understand. This message and his story will undoubtedly save lives. So until you have actually watched this, your opinion is irrelevant. It opened my eyes up and completely changed my opinion and views on him personally. The story and interview were both very compelling.
eyes.gif
 glad it compelled you 

dmbrhs
:lol: Relax man, someone brought up the film and I shared a concept that involves the transgender theme within said film. Why would that upset you anyway?

Last edited:
transexualism is very real. men and women throughout their lives believe in their heart and in their brains they're supposed to be the opposite sex. So is he trolling? doubt it, but who knows if he is doing it for money. Let him/her cook yo.

Man, being in the Bay Area and NYC 've been around this stuff my whole life. No one acts soft like this lame. Shemale or Heshe. Dude, was on a wheaties cover. Grow some, or lose some. 
tongue.gif

He's practically a lesbian Man....

I don't even understand how the gay community can back this dude up...everyone glorifying him on social media, talk bout he so brave, this that and the other...the way I see it, he's an opportunist and a coward...he's not eem coming out...he's technically not gay because he doesn't like men! He likes women! But he wants to look like one too...so basically a lesbian.

Whatever there is Ms to be made :lol:

The funny part is you don't even know the difference between gender and sexuality

Your ignorance is overwhelming

The funny part is you don't even know the difference between gender and sexuality

Your ignorance is overwhelming

Smh, ignorance?

Got a country fighting for the rights for self mutilation but can't seem to fight equal rights for minorities.

TFOH with all these politically correct responses.

NT stay clownin tge fat and poor but when it comes to hot topics yall stand on your milk carton.

This is weird and disturbing.

Funny who yall let cook, and who yall call savages regarding mental health.

Back
Top Bottom