Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

11049106_851008244974825_503660928827372946_n.jpg

All this time I thought he got a sex change and now I'm hearing that he didn't.

America is just getting too accepting and sensitive. Some things just shouldn't be happening.

If dinosaurs evolved into birds in sure humans are evolving into something because too much weird stuff is popping off.

350x700px-LL-d44c89f8_austin.png

You don't use your esophagus to breath (aka where food goes). The trechea is a DIFFERENT hole used to breath. NO we don't use the same hole to breath and eat. You tried to sound smart and failed. Try again. Don't know why this is even a subjective question and hilarious that your example actually shows you that you're wrong :rofl:

Last edited:
I have no issue with gay or transgender people if that's who you are be you but the media is clearly promoting and pushing this lifestyle. First Michael Sam gets the courage award now Bruce Jenner. C'mon. It's a oke. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Man the more this comes out the more obvious it is to me, this is a cash grab for Bruce. I forgot he got sued for that car accident.

Anyway...in the real world...Akon is bringing electricity to 600 million....MILLION people in Africa, but lets talk about how a white man gave up his manlyhood to be "happy".

Man the more this comes out the more obvious it is to me, this is a cash grab for Bruce. I forgot he got sued for that car accident.

Anyway...in the real world...Akon is bringing electricity to 600 million....MILLION people in Africa, but lets talk about how a white man gave up his manlyhood to be "happy".
right lets all forget about that fact that this bird killed a man

You say that as if its a bad thing.

Whatever it takes, right?

Last edited:
You don't use your esophagus to breath (aka where food goes). The trechea is a DIFFERENT hole used to breath. NO we don't use the same hole to breath and eat. You tried to sound smart and failed. Try again. Don't know why this is even a subjective question and hilarious that your example actually shows you that you're wrong 
I specifically circled and pointed out the PHARYNX..........

people don't usually choke because food goes down their trachea... lol

Your jr high anatomy class should have covered this...

At first I was clownin.... but it's not even funny ... this is the state of america's education system 
mean.gif

We need oxygen to live. The oxygen in the air needs to get down the air passages of the nose, back of the throat (called the pharynx) into the trachea and bronchioles in the lung to air sacs where the oxygen is absorbed and carbon dioxide exchanged so that we can maintain life. 

http://ddsn.sc.gov/providers/healthinfoupdates/Documents/MCChokingUpdate1005B.pdf
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1564106

At first I was clownin.... but it's not even funny ... this is the state of america's education system :smh:  

:stoneface:

You do understand the construction of the oral cavity completely changes in order to breath / eat right? :lol: food and air doesn't just fall down. I think I'm giving you too much credit at this point :lol: I really think you don't understand this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2749282/

Your "don't give me that design" argument is beyond stupid. If you really think the human body isn't designed to do what it does all we can do is point and laugh.

Last edited:
You do understand the construction of the oral cavity completely changes in order to breath / eat right?
laugh.gif
food and air doesn't just fall down. I think I'm giving you too much credit at this point
laugh.gif
I really think you don't understand this

Your "don't give me that design" argument is beyond stupid. If you really think the human body isn't designed to do what it does all we can do is point and laugh.
the nasal and oral cavity lead to the pharynx.....

if the pharynx is blocked you can't breathe.....

the tracheal flap is irrelevant to this discussion......

Jr high anatomy should have covered this .... what is going on in this country?!?!? 
mean.gif

And when you breath or eat one or the other is completely cut off. What part of that do you not understand? Now the thing that disproves your point "is irrelevant" :lol:

Your whole human body was no design argument is one of the dumbest things I've heard period by far and that's being nice about it.

Last edited:
View media item 1564106

At first I was clownin.... but it's not even funny ... this is the state of america's education system :smh:  

:stoneface:

You do understand the construction of the oral cavity completely changes in order to breath / eat right? :lol: food and air doesn't just fall down. I think I'm giving you too much credit at this point :lol: I really think you don't understand this

I think you're wasting your time. GWAP just doesn't get it :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
That Michael Jackson comparison is a huge reach. Completely different circumstances, intent and end result

Back
Top Bottom