Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

Can't even front, I'd **** Caitlyn Jenner.
devil.gif

I know I'm not the only one.
nerd.gif
HS_BeyonceMovie_03_0.png

nerd.gif

So school me on this, I like transgender women that are feminine, I dunno if I'd go as far as dating or smashing one. Talk me into it.
i mean, i can't talk you into doing anything you don't want to, but i will say this. i date people for who they are, i'm not concerned with labels, whomever makes me happy & whomever i make happy is who i'm with. the only reason i have an attraction to transgender women is because i dated a woman for about 7 months that didn't tell me she was transgender & when she finally did, my attraction, love & affection for her didn't change. i didn't appreciate her dishonesty, but i can see why she was worried with such a negative connotation & outlook placed on trans women. do you & remember it doesn't make you any less of a man for doing so, forget what everyone else has to say, live for you & make yourself & whomever you choose to date happy, that's all that matters.

Pics?
Did she have a ****? Was it bigger than yours?
nerd.gif
lmmfao, i get rid of all of my pics of my exes, it helps with coping, i'll try to see if i can find her social media page if she still has one, & i'm not even going there with the other questions.

Someone repped this?

You're surprised because? :nerd:

I've heard the we in the last days response to stuff like this on NT on several occasions from multiple NTers.

Gay people getting married....we in the last days

Skinny jeans.....we in the last days

Men wearing dresses.....we in the last days

Cop is racist and shoots black kid.....we in the last days

ISIS....we in the last days.

Sorta agree... Kanye shrug...

You're surprised because? :nerd:

I've heard the we in the last days response to stuff like this on NT on several occasions from multiple NTers.

Gay people getting married....we in the last days

Skinny jeans.....we in the last days

Men wearing dresses.....we in the last days

Cop is racist and shoots black kid.....we in the last days

ISIS....we in the last days.

We in the last days

Back
Top Bottom