Is Bruce Jenner Trolling?

if you are on hormone therapy for more than 2 years you will lose all of it.

if they remove their testes, then they have even lower testostrone then average women.

the argument would be more compelling if fallon fox was like 6'9 260. something on the extreme end of size bell curve.

but no one is losing sleep over 5'7 fallon fox :lol:

Last year UFC president Dana White shared his opinion on trans female fighters being allowed to fight cisgender (nontrans) fighters, saying, "Bone structure is different, hands are bigger, jaw is bigger, everything is bigger. I don't believe in it."

Miesha Tate: "I have nothing against transgender people, but I wouldn't fight Fallon Fox"

"I say if you had a **** at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a ****. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f***ing man. That's a man, OK? You can't have... that's... I don't care if you don't have a **** any more..."
-Joe Rogan

"Because she's not a he. He's a he," he said. "He's chromosomally a man. He had a gender change, not a sex change. He's still a man. He was a man for 31 years. Thirty-one years. That's a couple years younger than I am. He's a man. Six years of taking performance de-hancing drugs, you think is going to change all that? That's ridiculous. "
-Matt Mitrione

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated. “Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch…"
-Tammika Brents

"It's a case-by-case scenario thing," Rousey explained of squaring off against trans fighter Fallon Fox. "I've tried to research it a lot. I feel like if you go through puberty as a 'man' it's not something you can reverse. … There's no undo button on that."
Ronda Rousey

Buggin. The MMA community was in upheaval over it. Please stop speaking on subjects you don't know...

Last year UFC president Dana White shared his opinion on trans female fighters being allowed to fight cisgender (nontrans) fighters, saying, "Bone structure is different, hands are bigger, jaw is bigger, everything is bigger. I don't believe in it."

Miesha Tate: "I have nothing against transgender people, but I wouldn't fight Fallon Fox"

"I say if you had a **** at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a ****. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f***ing man. That's a man, OK? You can't have... that's... I don't care if you don't have a **** any more..."
-Joe Rogan

"Because she's not a he. He's a he," he said. "He's chromosomally a man. He had a gender change, not a sex change. He's still a man. He was a man for 31 years. Thirty-one years. That's a couple years younger than I am. He's a man. Six years of taking performance de-hancing drugs, you think is going to change all that? That's ridiculous. "
-Matt Mitrione

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated. “Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch…"
-Tammika Brents

"It's a case-by-case scenario thing," Rousey explained of squaring off against trans fighter Fallon Fox. "I've tried to research it a lot. I feel like if you go through puberty as a 'man' it's not something you can reverse. … There's no undo button on that."
Ronda Rousey

Buggin. The MMA community was in upheaval over it. Please stop speaking on subjects you don't know...

fallacy: appeal to authority much? :lol:

I give you doctors, and studies you give me MMA fighters, a butt hurt MMA fighter who los and loud mouth CEO's.

Okay man, what ever. I'm sure this stuff will get to the supreme court at some point and the final world will get decided there.

fallacy: appeal to authority much? laugh.gif

Okay man, what ever. I'm sure this stuff will get to the supreme court at some point and the final world will get decided there.

Really? :lol:

fallacy: appeal to authority much? :lol:

I give you doctors, and studies you give me MMA fighters, a butt hurt MMA fighter who los and loud mouth CEO's.

Stop it. I gave you facts. You have yet to post a study refuting it. Gave my insight. Fighters insight. Just stop the act and save face.

Terfs vs Trans..look it up...very interesting.

old feminists hate trans people yeah I know.

not sure what it has to do with this.

Da stance you have is that humans are androgynous, and sex and birth apparently dont matter.

So it doesn't matter a transexual changed woman beat da crap outta a actual woman.

If everyone thought like you there would be no reason to distinguish between da sexes...which is da looming position for da progressives.

Feminism have outlived their usefulness, and everything they fought for is being co-opted by transsexual women.

Last edited:
Da stance you have is that humans are androgynous, and sex and birth apparently dont matter.

So it doesn't matter a transexual changed woman beat da crap outta a actual woman.

If everyone thought like you there would be no reason to distinguish between da sexes...which is da looming for da progressives.

Feminism have outlived their usefulness, and everything they fought for is being co-opted by transsexual women.

yeah, no that not what i think.

If you are asking. I believe there is some biological component to gender but I don't think the biological component comes siomply from your genitals. but thats a whole nother can of worms.

but its not relevant because we don't separate genders for fun we do it, for a level the playing. if you are on testosterone blockers for more than two years im statisfied that the playing feild is level. but hey thats me.

im in canada so, and trans people go in the bathroom they want and can compete in sports and some how society moves on. Hard for me to get jazed up about OMG TRANS people when the issues done and dusted where I live and somehow the trains still rrun on time.

Last edited:
yeah, no that not what i think.

If you are asking. I believe there is some biological component to gender but I don't think the biological component comes siomply from your genitals. but thats a whole nother can of worms.

but its not relevant because we don't separate genders for fun we do it, for a level the playing. if you are on testosterone blockers for more than two years im statisfied that the playing feild is level. but hey thats me.

im in canada so, and trans people go in the bathroom they want and can compete in sports and some how society moves on. Hard for me to get jazed up about OMG TRANS people when the issues done and dusted where I live and somehow the trains still rrun on time.

Trains on time? Bathroom? The hell are u talking about. Again, you're clearly looking at this from a social perspective. Put aside the social justice passion. This is about sports safety. This obviously isn't part of your world. I don't understand how you continue to talk on MMA and other contact sports when you don't know much of it. The facts and the fighters themselves, explicitly don't share your opinion. Nobody competing thinks it's fair but Fallon Fox and friends. Male skeletal structure doesnt = female skeletal structure...
Meaning not a level playing field.

@FilthyJiujitsu
-- you talking about trans women (who were men) competing in women's sports?

Yes. Although, In general it seems unfair. Imagine a female to male transgender entering the world of professional hockey or football. It doesn't work anyway you put it on the professional level. This is a new area for professional sports. The examples I posted are just the start and they broke records/dominated. In pics. They visibly have clear advantages in shoulders, chest, hands,etc.

Last edited:
Trains on time? Bathroom? The hell are u talking about. Again, you're clearly looking at this from a social perspective. Put aside the social justice passion. This is about sports safety. This obviously isn't part of your world. I don't understand how you continue to talk on MMA and other contact sports when you don't know much of it. The facts and the fighters themselves, explicitly don't share your opinion. Nobody competing thinks it's fair but Fallon Fox and friends. Male skeletal structure doesnt = female skeletal structure...
Meaning not a level playing field.
\

trains on time is a joke.

relax man. its not that serious. :lol:

I think you're wrong, such is life. im not calling you a bigot, I don't have any emotional investment in this, I just look at the facts, so i don't know what social justice has to do with anything.

I just don't see any evidence that would make it reasonable to ban a trans person from competing assuming they are on hormone therapy for over 2 years. sorry.

@FilthyJiujitsu
-- you talking about trans women (who were men) competing in women's sports?
Yes. Although, In general it seems unfair. Imagine a female to male transgender entering the world of professional hockey or football. It doesn't work anyway you put it on the professional level. This is a new area for professional sports. The examples I posted are just the start and they broke records/dominated. In pics. They visibly have clear advantages in shoulders, chest, hands,etc.
I'm actually for it. If you're a F-to-M or M-to-F transgender, go ahead and join the sport.

I welcome more instances where (surprise, surprise) a M-to-F transgender dominates in a women's sport (as evidenced above). Let Fallon Fox fight Tate/Rousey.

Last edited:
\

trains on time is a joke.

relax man. its not that serious. :lol:

I think you're wrong, such is life. im not calling you a bigot, I don't have any emotional investment in this, I just look at the facts, so i don't know what social justice has to do with anything.

I just don't see any evidence that would make it reasonable to ban a trans person from competing assuming they are on hormone therapy for over 2 years. sorry.

I'm chill. I genuinely don't understand the rant you went on. You talked about society in Canada and just rambled on. Which is why I mention social justice. I didn't know 2 years of hormone therapy changed reach, hand size, foot size, reaction time, chest, jaw, shoulder, and hips. Thanks for those facts. 0]
You can deny these aren't the facts but that doesn't make it so.

How would you handle it? Give them their own sports?

I dunno. Maybe, they are protesting for their own bathrooms. I think case by case might be best. If a fighter or team,etc doesn't want to compete or have them, you can't blame them for discrimination though. Gender isn't a social construct when it comes to anatomy. Life ain't fair but professional sports is supposed to have a level playing field. Should we let the transgendered people who want to be identified as a male and female at different times compete as well? What if they have sex change regret and keep switching (Plenty of accounts on sex change regret)? As long as they do a year hormone therapy as their identified sex, Ay? :lol:

Last edited:
I'm actually for it. If you're a F-to-M or M-to-F transgender, go ahead and join the sport.

I welcome more instances where (surprise, surprise) a M-to-F transgender dominates in a women's sport (as evidenced above). Let Fallon Fox fight Tate/Rousey.

They don't want to fight her though. They specifically stated they wouldn't until studies can prove that the male skeletal structure changes to that of a female's.

Last edited:
This country has fallen to ****. What's next a Kardashian runs for president and wins, hell wouldn't doubt it.

I refuse to believe this.

How is he for Trump when he lives the exact opposite life of a republican or Trump.
He's trans-racial. >D

In his defense, most white people who vote for Trump live the exact opposite life of Trump....so we aren't exactly being fair. :rofl:  

By this logic, do minorities really think they out here living like Hillary?

Sounds equally absurd.

By this logic, do minorities really think they out here living like Hillary?

Sounds equally absurd.

Why we do people insist on cherry picking?
I said repub or Trump
That would mean democrat or Hillary.
Even NH asked how a republican lives and I explained in a post soon after.
There are certain ideals that parties live by. NH does not live by them. Nor does he live in the same social class as Trump. There seems to be no common ground. So what was he doing, favoring the likes of Trump? In reality, Trump would be a detriment to his community and the way of NH current life. That was my point.

Make sense? Lemme know if I have to elaborate.

Last edited:
There are certain ideals that parties live by. NH does not live by them. Nor does he live in the same social class as Trump. There seems to be no common ground. So what was he doing, favoring the likes of Trump. That was my point.

Wait, so we vote for people in our same social class?

And how you speakin for what another man believes in?

He says he believes in Trump yer your tellin him he doesn't believe in Trump :lol:

No

How is he for Trump when he lives the exact opposite life of a republican or Trump.

I genuinely wanted to know his logic.

What makes a person so far removed from the republican party. Objectively look at the candidate's ideals, party affiliation, etc, and still root for them.
My failure to comprehend NH's motivation is not set in stone.
NH came out the woodwork and went hard in the Trump and Politcal thread. From what I gather, he enjoys capitalism. Understandable but that doesn't seem to negate the cons of Trump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom