Is Carmelo Anthony Still Top 10? *Seriously??* 4/8/12

Melo > current D Wade
D whistle > Melo
All depends on the refs

Wade in his prime was a beast, but he not in that standard anymore, Still a great player but IMO he is not at the level he was... Melo is the best player in the NBA right now, Love it or hate it

Last edited:
Wade in his prime was a beast but he not in that standard anymore, Melo is the best player in the NBA right now, Love it or hate it
laugh.gif

You can argue Melo's play up to 3rd in the league (saying he's been better than LeBron or KD is silly, he hasn't been) this season and probably no lower than 5th (if that?). And I still can't stand him.

Last edited:
You can argue Melo's play up to 3rd in the league (saying he's been better than LeBron or KD is silly, he hasn't been) this season and probably no lower than 5th (if that?). And I still can't stand him.

I would agree with this, he's right below the elite elite players.

If you get one people call u elite all of a sudden. Much like Dirk or Paul Pierce.

If he gets that one ring. Plus the national championship. And all the Olympics. His career will be pretty damn good.

Pau Peirce was never in that caliber or player, ever, Dirk up until recently has basically always been that caliber of player, ring or no ring.

Everyone called dirk soft and a choker. That ring completley changed the narrative. I guess talent alone dirk was almost always elite. But his legacy completley changed when he beat a stacked Miami team

I'll take this, knowing that there is absolutely no bias for Melo.:lol:

Everyone called dirk soft and a choker. That ring completley changed the narrative. I guess talent alone dirk was almost always elite. But his legacy completley changed when he beat a stacked Miami team

Well those people are stupid and who cares what they think. Dirks won an MVP, once he entered his prime his teams always won 50 games, he's a game changing player, ring or no ring.

Last edited:
Dirk has always been a higher class of player than Carmelo.  Pierce is actually a good comparison for Melo until he got that ring, I think he was always a little more mature though...  And showed a lot of growth when KG came over, whereas Melo hasn't changed much.

Last edited:
I'm not the one comparing him, though. Just asking a simple question. I wasn't the one who brought up Dirk always being in another class and I'm the last one in here debating about whether or not Melo is top 10. I really couldn't care less about some arbitrary opinionated ranking.

Hadn't realized how much power those two words had.:lol:

Last edited:
Dirk has always been a higher class of player than Carmelo.  Pierce is actually a good comparison for Melo until he got that ring, I think he was always a little more mature though...  And showed a lot of growth when KG came over, whereas Melo hasn't changed much.

So Stat is equal to KG and JR is equal to Ray? got it.

I just skimmed the last two pages. 'Melo is not better than KD, I'm sorry. Both are natural scorers, yes, but KD has "it". I will say 'Melo is more vocal this year, but I'm not sure how far that will go, he could be selling wolf tickets until April, but that remains to be seen. Top 10? If he is, he's at the bottom portion of the list, but I would say at the moment Melo is better than Wade. There are many factors I won't get into. Now, let me get out of here before Knick fans run after me. I had this discussion in real life and the Knick fans I know went dumb :lol:

Back
Top Bottom