Is Carmelo Anthony Still Top 10? *Seriously??* 4/8/12

Go back and look at all of the players I listed. I really don't do the Power Rankings thing. I don't rank PGs vs SFs. The most I would say is who I would rather have. But if we are asking for the list of players that I would want in terms of putting me in the best position to win.

1. Bronze
2. Kobe
3. Wade
4. CP3
5. Rose
6. Dirk
7. Durant
8. Dwight
9. Westbrook
10. Nash/Rondo

You can flip flop anything 4-10. Those are set in undried concrete. I am probably missing someone, I always end up leaving someone out when I am on the spot.

I would STILL take ANY of these dudes over Melo Anthony.

Come at me brothers........

Well maybe not Wade and Kobe.......not sure.

Last edited:
Melo doesn't attack the rim, have a mid range jumper and a far superior post up game?
The better ball movement of the Knicks has been largely because of Melo's passing after he draws in the defense.
:stoneface:

I never said Melo doesn't. This was in response to KD not having any of these skills. KD is significantly superior in any category offensively, I don't know how you guys can ignore real facts. Scoring champ like 3 years in a row at 3% higher shooting than Melo. And to dude saying Bron's 3pt isn't a threat in comparison, LeBron is a better 3pt shooter than Melo over the last three years and both have a career 33% avg from 3 .

This is why I don't take the regular S&T loudmouths serious.
Melo not a top 10 player?....same dudes that fell for the Jeremy Lin hype train and get blinded by Kobe's volume scoring.
I don't know how you could seriously watch NBA ball and not know Melo has been a top 10 player for years in this league.
Dude proudly said he would take Igoudala over Melo in this thread :lol:

@% Please. Nobody take you serious neither. You're the dude who said Jason Kidd is better than Kobe. :rofl:

speaking on behalf of us knick fans, Our inconsistent past has definitely humbled us this season. Aint nobody getting a head of themselves other than the knicks and melo haters. We're taking this one game at a time. Listen to melo, mike woodson, and the fans. They'll tell you it's not about championships or playoffs at this point. It's about winning the next game. One game at a time. And that's exactly how the knicks are playing.

I think inconsistent is an understatement here.

0-12

Last edited:
You are making things up now.
Durant shot 49% from the field vs 46%
Shot 39% from 3, vs 33%
got to the line 1.5 times more per game
these gaps are significant
now you are simply making things up to fit your position, Durant was significantly more efficient in every aspect when it comes to putting the ball in the god damn hole.
People are sleeping on what Durant is doing in OKC, he's changed his game he's become more of a playmaker, even playing point forward at times, he's rebounding the ball better doing everything better but unfortunatly he doesn't play for the knicks so nobody is hearing about it and getting it beat into them by the hordes of unbarable knicks fans.
Durant is narrowing the gap between him and Lebron, he's a whole different tier of player than melo.
http://www.basketball-reference.com...1&y1=2012&p2=duranke01&y2=2012#per_game::none

Get your stats right, and can the Knicks fan nonsense, I said Durant was the better player. Just not significantly. If you wanna get particular he plays more minutes per game than Melo too. 

This is why I don't take the regular S&T loudmouths serious.
Melo not a top 10 player?....same dudes that fell for the Jeremy Lin hype train and get blinded by Kobe's volume scoring.
I don't know how you could seriously watch NBA ball and not know Melo has been a top 10 player for years in this league.
Dude proudly said he would take Igoudala over Melo in this thread :lol:

@% Please. Nobody take you serious neither. You're the dude who said Jason Kidd is better than Kobe. :rofl:
Nobody in life takes you serious. Sit down.

Last edited:
Nope and he NEVER in his career will be a top 10 player in the league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom