Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

He likes the taste
Not the service
Very honorable of you to defend your man like that

Lol na if I worked at the chic fil a nawghty visits 3 time a week I’d quit lol

Root beer float lol

I tried chic fil a sauce on a bk chicken sandwich and it was great
For rral. People at corporate probably wondering why the **** this one location has a significantly higher turnover rate than other locations :lol:

If the cs is so terrible just dont go then. Simple. Youre so insufferable sometimes, type thats never ****ing happy .
The food is good enough for him to turn a blind eye.

The same way the food is good enough for @SC kid to turn a blind eye @ their views on Homosexuality. He still promotes/supports them.

We alll turn a blind eye at some point

Had Chick fil a for the first time this week. It was good but still don't get the hype. I make a better chicken sandwich at home

The food is good enough for him to turn a blind eye.

The same way the food is good enough for @SC kid to turn a blind eye @ their views on Homosexuality. He still promotes/supports them.

We alll turn a blind eye at some point
U got enough time to worry bout what another man/woman does with their own @55?

Only Spicy Chicken with Pepper jack and Bacon. I like putting buffalo on it as well.
Honey Mustard or Polynesian for my fries.

The regular spicy is too dry for me. Then again, I've always liked wet sauce over dry rub for my wings

Regular+Texas Pete>>>>>spicy

YOu don’t know bad Customer service until you go to a Jamaican restaurant.

They never have anything in stock.

They bad mad AF when you walk in.

321E3DE2-8F3B-4C5D-BC68-953BB734C141.gif

You should read the google reviews on the ones in Brooklyn, them mf'er dont give a damm about customer service but they stoll gonna give you two plantains and dried up rice for $20

Back
Top Bottom